PDA

View Full Version : Got my second tattoo, \m/

FreekShow
05-30-2009, 05:28 PM
twenty bucks from my buddy that owns a shop. whatcha think?

gncc025
05-30-2009, 05:33 PM
not bad. that pinkys oversized though

Dan_Guetter
05-30-2009, 06:32 PM
You should put a fox logo right under it

SRH
05-31-2009, 12:46 AM
:eek2:

honda350r
05-31-2009, 10:40 AM
I think it is always cool to put a picture of something you can do with both hands in 3D :rolleyes: :confused:

Bryson#221
05-31-2009, 03:57 PM
Pretty rad! :devil:

ProspectorJim
05-31-2009, 04:01 PM
You don't think you'll regret that in 20 years?

cmaxx
05-31-2009, 07:10 PM
SWEET!:macho

buck440
05-31-2009, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim
You don't think you'll regret that in 20 years? that ain't no **** lol

FreekShow
05-31-2009, 09:38 PM
why would i regret it? u think i would of got it if i would regret it? music is a big part of my life. atleast it nots a stupid fox racing tattoo or something. :rolleyes:

SRH
05-31-2009, 09:57 PM
the only tatoo i could see not regretting is something to commemorate an event, or to remember or honor a person or an achievement, no styles are timeless

when i was 16-18 i wanted tattoos...man wtf was i tihinking i actually thought it would be cool to get the troy lee designs flaming carbs, id be so pissed at myself if i got that....i mean then i said how could i get tired of that...now id be embarassed

the tatoo doesnt look bad, it wouldnt be my choice for a tat , i just think youll be lasering it off in 10 yrs...

Quad18star
05-31-2009, 10:02 PM
Right on.

I'm thinking of getting another one done also pretty soon. I'm gunna get this done probably on the back of my calf.

SRH
05-31-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Right on.

I'm thinking of getting another one done also pretty soon. I'm gunna get this done probably on the back of my calf.

greg...i was curious what that was then i looked it up on google...:eek2: lmao

Quad18star
05-31-2009, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by SRH
greg...i was curious what that was then i looked it up on google...:eek2: lmao

Funnnnnayyyy!!!!:rolleyes: ;)

But for real , look it up on Google and see if you can figure out what it really is all about.

SRH
05-31-2009, 10:30 PM
Funnnnnayyyy!!!!:rolleyes: ;)

But for real , look it up on Google and see if you can figure out what it really is all about.

haha you know ive actually seen symbols like that before but wouldnt know where to start to search and find out exactly what it means

Quad18star
05-31-2009, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by SRH
haha you know ive actually seen symbols like that before but wouldnt know where to start to search and find out exactly what it means

It's actually a logo for a foundation .. kind of like the pink ribbon for Breast Cancer . This one is the logo for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation. :)

SRH
05-31-2009, 11:05 PM
It's actually a logo for a foundation .. kind of like the pink ribbon for Breast Cancer . This one is the logo for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation. :)

man i actually thought so, but i was like hmm cant be it, my buddy has that, not a fun thing to have

Quad18star
05-31-2009, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by SRH
man i actually thought so, but i was like hmm cant be it, my buddy has that, not a fun thing to have

Yeah not a pleasent thing to deal with. :ermm:

But yeah , that's one of my next tattoos ... just gotta schedule myself an appointment for it. I'm also getting a cross with my late daughter's name , birthdate/date of death and a couple daisies at the base of the cross. The daisies are the flower for spina bifida , which took her life. Want to get that one done on my chest or inside part of my arm. Gunna get the cross before the foundation symbol.

SRH
06-01-2009, 12:07 AM
those are the kinda tats i like, that commemorate something, and you can get really creative with it

scuzz
06-01-2009, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by gncc025
not bad. that pinkys oversized though

This ^^^^

stoopidbot
06-01-2009, 06:26 PM
LMAO

Dan_Guetter
06-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by FreekShow
atleast it nots a stupid fox racing tattoo or something. :rolleyes:

I made the suggestion, because to me it's on the same level.

FreekShow
06-01-2009, 07:11 PM
how is that? ive never seen someone with this tattoo before. ive seen music notes and band tattoos but never one like this. and obviously all the dumb fox tattoos. how is this the same?

stoopidbot
06-01-2009, 08:01 PM
Dude, you got metal horns. Why not like a skeleton throwing them or something?

SRH
06-01-2009, 08:13 PM
well its kinda like tattooing a foot on ur leg or a neck on your face

stoopidbot
06-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by SRH
well its kinda like tattooing a foot on ur leg or a neck on your face That was ****ing great,

stoopidbot
06-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Here is my most recent. I'm open to **** talking...go ahead.

http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt356/stoopidbot/DSCF4645.jpg

Pipeless416
06-01-2009, 08:21 PM
if you like it then thats all that matters. i just got my first last month. i got it because im an eagle scout and it has had tremendous influence on my life and it always will. i didn't get it for anybody else but me.

Dan_Guetter
06-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Last 2 tats are great ^^

FreekShow
06-01-2009, 08:54 PM
exactly. i got it because it means alot to me. music means alot to me its all i had growing up. i didnt have much of anything as a kid and it kept me sane. i dont care if people dont like it because i do. and the last two tattoos are nice.

buck440
06-01-2009, 08:55 PM
BOY SCOUTS:D

Pipeless416
06-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by buck440
BOY SCOUTS:D

thats something that will open doors for me everywhere i go. what have you done with your life?

BakerRacing40
06-01-2009, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
thats something that will open doors for me everywhere i go. what have you done with your life?

that tat looks bad *****.

Pipeless416
06-01-2009, 09:02 PM
thanks. i never in a million years thought i'd ever get one, but now that i did i'm so glad. i didn't regret it for one second... except for when the needle was on the bone :p

jesseweaver
06-01-2009, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
I made the suggestion, because to me it's on the same level.

haha i agree. hey dan whens the new website coming? im missing those forums.

stoopidbot
06-02-2009, 05:59 AM
exactly. i got it because it means alot to me. music means alot to me its all i had growing up. i didnt have much of anything as a kid and it kept me sane. i dont care if people dont like it because i do. and the last two tattoos are nice. We're just busting your chops. It's not a tattoo that I would get but as long as you're happy with it. I have a Chinese symbol on my shoulder that means a lot to me. Not the coolest, but it has it's meanings.

FreekShow
06-03-2009, 12:59 AM
so let me get this straight...you got a chinese symbol tattoo, one of the most overdone cliche tattoos you can get and your busting my balls?

stoopidbot
06-03-2009, 06:18 AM
so let me get this straight...you got a chinese symbol tattoo, one of the most overdone cliche tattoos you can get and your busting my balls? That's right, I didn't get an odd looking hand on my leg that the pinkie is too long.

Quad18star
06-03-2009, 06:30 AM
And before this get's out of hand ... everyone is entitled to their own opinion on things.

People need to learn, that if they are going to post pictures of something , prepare to take criticism .. like it or not. Not everyone has the same likings ... what may be "cool" to you , doesn't mean the next guy will like it.

Now on the other hand ... if you're just posting to insult someone , than keep your opinion to yourself. It's as easy as that.

FreekShow ... if you like your tattoo ... then that's all that matters. ;)

stoopidbot
06-03-2009, 06:32 AM
And before this get's out of hand ... everyone is entitled to their own opinion on things.

People need to learn, that if they are going to post pictures of something , prepare to take criticism .. like it or not. Not everyone has the same likings ... what may be "cool" to you , doesn't mean the next guy will like it.

Now on the other hand ... if you're just posting to insult someone , than keep your opinion to yourself. It's as easy as that.

FreekShow ... if you like your tattoo ... then that's all that matters. ;) That's what I said, we were just giving him a hard time and then he had to make fun of my not cool tattoo. I think it's all good in the hood.

FreekShow
06-03-2009, 08:13 AM
it is all good dude. im not taking offense to any of this, just having a conversation. its hypocritical in my eyes that you have a chinese symbol which is one of the most cliche tattoos ever but your saying mine is like a cliche fox tattoo? its fine if you guys dont like it and i expected people to post their opinions either way but cant you do it in a better way and explain why you dont like it other than "its like a stupid fox tattoo"? and thats my forearm not my leg so i guess that makes it even more stupid because its on my arm which is connected to my hand right?:o

stoopidbot
06-03-2009, 09:14 AM
it is all good dude. im not taking offense to any of this, just having a conversation. its hypocritical in my eyes that you have a chinese symbol which is one of the most cliche tattoos ever but your saying mine is like a cliche fox tattoo? its fine if you guys dont like it and i expected people to post their opinions either way but cant you do it in a better way and explain why you dont like it other than "its like a stupid fox tattoo"? and thats my forearm not my leg so i guess that makes it even more stupid because its on my arm which is connected to my hand right?:o First off, I never said it was compared to a fox tattoo. That was some one else. I will give you credit for being original. I will be the first to admit that my symbol is dumb, but it has meaning behind it so I like it.

I'm glad you're not taking offense to this stuff, none was meant. Just some internet ball bustin'

tim colston
06-03-2009, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by SRH
the only tatoo i could see not regretting is something to commemorate an event, or to remember or honor a person or an achievement, no styles are timeless

when i was 16-18 i wanted tattoos...man wtf was i tihinking i actually thought it would be cool to get the troy lee designs flaming carbs, id be so pissed at myself if i got that....i mean then i said how could i get tired of that...now id be embarassed

the tatoo doesnt look bad, it wouldnt be my choice for a tat , i just think youll be lasering it off in 10 yrs...

here is my memorial to my best friend Marcus who has been gone 2 yrs last April

32 yrs old taken by melenoma (sp)

Myself and another buddy of ours got the same one.

I say its your body and you can do whatever you please with it.

Quad18star
06-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by tim colston

32 yrs old taken by melenoma (sp)

I remember when you got that ... time sure goes by fast. Awesome tat.

scuzz
06-03-2009, 01:52 PM

32 yrs old taken by melanoma (sp)

Are you guys sunburned or did you guys just finish wrestling?

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/gwwaddle/ick.jpg

tim colston
06-03-2009, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by scuzz
Are you guys sunburned or did you guys just finish wrestling?

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/gwwaddle/ick.jpg

fake and bake

scuzz
06-03-2009, 02:00 PM
fake and bake

The irony!

Glamis400ex
06-03-2009, 07:31 PM
Here's my lastest. About 15 hours so far. About 3 more to go.
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r281/alinerica/DSCF0743.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r281/alinerica/DSCF0744.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r281/alinerica/DSCF0750.jpg

jherbie28
06-03-2009, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
if you like it then thats all that matters. i just got my first last month. i got it because im an eagle scout and it has had tremendous influence on my life and it always will. i didn't get it for anybody else but me.

congratulations man, its an honor to hold the title of eagle scout. i am also an eagle scout,alot of people dont understand what it means. i got my wife her first tattoo 2 years ago its a trinity in a clover on the left lower side of her back. shes irish and it means the world to her. i am so against picking something off the wall or out of a book and thats why i dont have any yet. i have not found what im looking for, im looking to finish with a arm sleeve or a leg piece not sure yet.

FreekShow
06-04-2009, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by stoopidbot
First off, I never said it was compared to a fox tattoo. That was some one else. I will give you credit for being original. I will be the first to admit that my symbol is dumb, but it has meaning behind it so I like it.

I'm glad you're not taking offense to this stuff, none was meant. Just some internet ball bustin'

its all good ;) and tim colston those came out reallyyy nice.

FreekShow
06-04-2009, 12:16 AM
anyways here's my first tattoo....open to critcism too guys hah.

tim colston
06-04-2009, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by scuzz
The irony!

yah, we were going to Fla for a week the next day. I do tan though it is stupid but with a face and body like mine tan fat is better than white fat. lol.

And GLAMIS,

that is beautiful, I have flowers too.