PDA

View Full Version : Checking interest on 2006 YFZ450

heartattack01
05-29-2009, 09:47 PM
Well after a really bad crash I had on my cousins LTR at Jolly Rogers in New Hampshire I'm thinking of hanging up my helmet for good. I was just seeing if there was any interest in buying my YFZ. I wasn't riding it when I crashed so it's still all good and I just rebuilt the whole motor. It now has a blueprinted and balanced Hot Rods crankshaft and connecting rod and I had the 13.5:1 JE piston in. It also has all new gaskets and new center cases and a brand new K&K case saver. This thing is an absolute low-midrange powerhouse. With the addition of some cams this thing would easily be capable of handling A class or possibly higher power wise. This motor was rebuilt just recently, it has one full race weekend on it and two saturday practices and that's it. It has always been run on Amsoil 10w-30 and the oil was always changed after each race weekend. I know it's not the prettiest YFZ out there but I 100% guarantee that if you take it for a couple laps it'll shock you with what it's capable of.

I'm looking to get $3200 for it which is only $400 more than I was originally asking for it before the rebuild and all told I just put over $2k into it so please don't try to low ball me. If you need anymore information or any pics please just send me a message or post a reply on here. My email is statik_x2003@yahoo.com
Includes:

+2 LT Houser A arms
PEP 8 click LT front shocks
GYTR CDI box
GYTR fuel screw
Scary Fast powernow
Scary Fast powernow plus
Scary Fast quickshot
Big Gun Limited Series exhaust---cut down 2 inches
Hot Rods bluebrinted and balanced crankshaft and connecting rod
JE 13.5:1 piston
RPM Dominator 2 axle
ITP Baja rear rims with Maxxis Razrs 85-90%
ITP T-9 front rims with ITP Quadcrosses 50%
AC Blackline nerfs
GYTR Bill Ballance bumper
GYTR grab bar
Pro Taper Contour bars with Oury grips
Houser +3/16 steering stem---black
Also have an '05 +2 Houser steering stem with clamp---red with very slight tweak.
Twin Air air filter

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r323/crystylephotography2/Jolly%20Rogers%205-24-09/Saturday%20Practice/DSC02308.jpg

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r323/crystylephotography2/Jolly%20Rogers%205-24-09/Saturday%20Practice/DSC02290.jpg