PDA

View Full Version : I've seen it all now...

Scro
05-29-2009, 11:37 AM
I can't imagine what this country is gonna be like when the people of this generation are going to be running this country.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,522683,00.html

Makes me sick to my stomach.

fastredrider44
05-29-2009, 11:39 AM
Scary stuff right there.

hondariderdylan
05-29-2009, 11:42 AM
:huh :huh :huh :huh

WTF?:ermm:

there was a kid like this at our school, he moved becuase he got beat up just about every day and he only had a handful of people that could stand to be in the same room as him,im guessing becuase of his strange crossdressing habits:scary:

Ryan
05-29-2009, 11:43 AM
Yikes... What the heck is going on in our schools? :huh

powermadd400ex
05-29-2009, 12:11 PM
this makes me glad i dont go to school.

scuzz
05-29-2009, 12:20 PM
California should fall off the map.

PhilMoore
05-29-2009, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Scro
I can't imagine what this country is gonna be like when the people of this generation are going to be running this country.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,522683,00.html

Makes me sick to my stomach.

That is what they said about us yo.

Ralph
05-29-2009, 12:43 PM
Lol, i think this sums it up

"Other students weren't as happy, and suggested many voted for Garcia just to see the spectacle of two boys dancing together at the prom."

You gotta remember that high schoolers are immature and love this kinda crap.

Its the same way the girl with the lazy eye was always the real winner for nicest eyes before the parents stepped in.

The people who take these elections serious are far outnumbered by the mass amounts of kids who just don't care and would rather see the jock having to dance with a real queen than one of the popular girls.

Scro
05-29-2009, 12:49 PM
What scares me even more is the fact that the principals and administrators allowed it to happen. I guarentee you wouldn't see this happening in Alabama.

Honda4LifeWes36
05-29-2009, 12:52 PM
And its illegal to be gay in California? WTF!!!

Ralph
05-29-2009, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Honda4LifeWes36
And its illegal to be gay in California? WTF!!!

lol

feuerstack411
05-29-2009, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
Lol, i think this sums it up

"Other students weren't as happy, and suggested many voted for Garcia just to see the spectacle of two boys dancing together at the prom."

You gotta remember that high schoolers are immature and love this kinda crap.

Its the same way the girl with the lazy eye was always the real winner for nicest eyes before the parents stepped in.

The people who take these elections serious are far outnumbered by the mass amounts of kids who just don't care and would rather see the jock having to dance with a real queen than one of the popular girls.

+1. It was most likley a joke. I would of laughed.

What scares me even more is the fact that the principals and administrators allowed it to happen. I guarentee you wouldn't see this happening in Alabama.

Your correct about not seeing that happen in Alabama. In Alabama the prom queen would be the sister of the prom king.

Scro
05-29-2009, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
+1. It was most likley a joke. I would of laughed.

Your correct about not seeing that happen in Alabama. In Alabama the prom queen would be the sister of the prom king.

:rolleyes::p

fastredrider44
05-29-2009, 03:17 PM
:o Good stuff right there. As far as the lazy eye girl with the prettiest eyes thing.... That's just mean. Voting a gay guy to be prom queen isn't mean, its stupid and unethical.

I know if I was the prom King at that school and was straight, I would probably very vocal about my disappointment about not getting a hot chick to dance with.

BlaineKaiser450
05-29-2009, 04:43 PM
Wow! thats so scary that its funny!!

XCRacer236
05-29-2009, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411

been there, seen that. i was a sohpomore this past year, and the prince and princess of the sophomore class this past year were twins. and im a little city in the middle of Indiana.

feuerstack411
05-29-2009, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by CaseDawg350
been there, seen that. i was a sohpomore this past year, and the prince and princess of the sophomore class this past year were twins. and im a little city in the middle of Indiana.

Oh God, unfourtanly, my point is proven haha

Pappy
05-29-2009, 10:12 PM
I can go along with the "all in good fun" thinking.

But I have to tell ya....the first sign of swordfighting and i'm outta there:chinese:

powermadd400ex
05-29-2009, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

But I have to tell ya....the first sign of swordfighting and i'm outta there:chinese:

thanks alot for that pleasant image before bed pappy :p

XCRacer236
05-29-2009, 10:24 PM
there's just something about Pappy's posts that makes them epic. lol.

ZeroLogic
05-29-2009, 10:27 PM

I have a double edge sword. :o

05-29-2009, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by scuzz
California should fall off the map.

x2 maybe one day they will get that earthquake to break them off but Glamis could stay and the pretty ladies. i'm pretty sure 90% of the things in my garage say something about "known to cause cancer... in the state of California". Then California and their emissions being so strict. Back on topic that is not right to be queen when it is a male. That would make me sick if it were my school I would be ashamed. Ok so we arent getting rid of gays anytime soon but to be a male and voted for a female position that makes no sense and is wrong. Is Miss USA now accepting ***got offers? I hope not. What is this world coming to, seriously. So many screwed up politicians and even the public there is a large amount of insane people.

Speedy 400ex
05-29-2009, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
:o Good stuff right there. As far as the lazy eye girl with the prettiest eyes thing.... That's just mean. Voting a gay guy to be prom queen isn't mean, its stupid and unethical.

I know if I was the prom King at that school and was straight, I would probably very vocal about my disappointment about not getting a hot chick to dance with.

Heck i just wouldn't accept the award! He can dance with some one else but it wont be me!

Ya our government here is kinda wack...

ALAMX37
05-30-2009, 12:31 AM
No, just no.

Further proof that good ole *** whoopings do some good.

ridered11
05-30-2009, 12:34 AM
hahaha

madskrillz2
05-30-2009, 11:05 AM

Exactly what I was about to say. Only in California

Ralph
05-31-2009, 08:55 AM

Don't cross the streams!

buck440
05-31-2009, 07:56 PM
can't we all just get along and LOVE eachother like there's no tomorrow-- GAY PRIDE NATION WIDE

lonnie1977
05-31-2009, 08:25 PM
When China wants their debt repaid for the money the US keeps borrowning well just give them CA.

buck440
05-31-2009, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by lonnie1977
When China wants their debt repaid for the money the US keeps borrowning well just give them CA. to be more specific san franbisco them ****

eastcoastpro20
05-31-2009, 10:32 PM
theres no way i woulda danced with the ***got, i woulda went ape sh** on the school for allowin it to happen