PDA

View Full Version : What the HE!!

musky
05-29-2009, 08:46 AM
It Is really getting to be a pain to look at this forum & see one person replying to every thread with so much neagativity. If people would take the time to read the older threads alot of questions might be answered. You will get alot of of good advice here & some not so good, as a grown man you have to decide between the two. If you are lucky you may make some friends on this site as I have made quite few. If anyone finds that mythical machine shop where the hand out miniquad parts like candycanes let me know. And one last thing. If me or anyoneelse wants to talk about fishing on a thread that I started thats fine by be, if you dont like it stay off that thread Well I have stated my opion.
Good luck fishn Tim & Todd

Phugg
05-29-2009, 09:05 PM
Guy seems like an a s s hat SO I just ignored him completely. Anything I have asked I gotten good honest help on. I have NO mods on my kids 90x and she is fine like this (for now) It is mainly used for trail and fun and an occasional race here and there. She never finishes last and she is fine with that.

05-30-2009, 01:04 AM
You should be on this site to try to BETTER people (kids) with your knowlage, rather than bragg, cry, or gossip like old hens about wheather, fishing, etc. If you have no productive info. Get the dudes e-mail address and talk to him there. BOO- HOO. I hope your bad mouth is not used within your childrens ears? After all that is what this site is about, 70cc. & 90cc. four wheelers,,, right? If you would give some good advise & or knowlage you would not get such remarks. This site is about parents that want advise for their childrens sakes for riding.... Maybe you just are not use to putting your kids first!?..Hmmmm. I have TONS of personal e-mail asking me what I know. May not be much, but Ioffer what I know with no ( HOWS THE WEATHER?, MY SON DONE AWSOME, HOWS FISHING?) Look at your replys on FATHERS looking for answers. YOU ARE SELFISH. Your Potty mouth tells me you like to win and you will push your children to win. Plus I notice this site only has about 3 or 4 dominant subscribers, they seem to WHINE, CRY, BOO, BOO. but no good advise. I have made a fathers 70cc Can-Am go from walking speed to 39 mph. His daughter thanks me. No money, just pure advise from what I learned. OOOOOHHHH it was less than $179.00. What has your advise rendered for fathers??..............