View Full Version : This Really Pisses Me Off

JForestZ34
05-28-2009, 07:35 PM
We guys the title says it all..

My girl/ fiencee(sp?) got out of the hospital today, she had surgery yesterday.. She was in a lot of pain so they gave her morphene to help control the pain... So the do some tests today before she is discharged and everything looks ok.. While she is getting these tests done I run home grab another set of clothes for her to wear for the ride home.... I come back pick her up and off to walmart to get her prescription filled, and to grab some tylenol... SO we get to the counter and the guy says I can't fill this, it's not filled out correctly... WTF.. The GOD DAMN doctor filled the prescription wrong, something didn't make sense, there were to things written on the paper and they couldn't make it out so they were not going to fill it.. So we get home and I put her in bed and gave her some tylenol. She didn't sleep last night so I was trying to get her to sleep, she finally dosed off about 10 mins after we got home.. Right after she fell sleep I was on the phone trying to get a hold of the Doctor.. I've been calling his office leaving messages, and nothing, I must of called 20 times and still nothing.. I called the hospital trying to see if another doctor could look at her file so they could possibly call the pharmacy to see if they could fill it.. She is in a lot of pain and tylenol is not doing anything... The hospital couldn't help me either.. I called the service one more time and they said they couldn't get a hold of him, so she will just have to wait until tomorrow morning.. I was so mad at the time I said to the lady " I would like to see you wait until the morning when your in that much pain". Then I hung up the phone.. So now she is still sleeping but when she wakes up she will be in a lot of pain and I don't know what to do to help her. I think I did all I could do.. I've been trying to find somebody to help since 5pm and NOTHING, nobody can help and she has to wait for her doctor, BUT THE SCUM BAG IS NOT TO BE FOUND!!!!

She has an appointment with him tomorrow but that is no help for tonight.. I hope she tears him a new A HOLE because I know I will...

James

hondariderdylan
05-28-2009, 07:41 PM
this really does suck

if you know any pill poppers.......... well you could hit a few people up but im not advising anything illegal

rip this guy a new hole AFTER the appointment so you can get it filled out right and then let him know what you think:scary:

JForestZ34
05-28-2009, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan

if you know any pill poppers.......... well you could hit a few people up but im not advising anything illegal

Yeah I wouldn't ask for anything illegal, but I did ask my parents if they had anything laying around that we could just grab for a little help. But they had nothing either. I thinking about taking her to the ER and see what they say..

James

hondariderdylan
05-28-2009, 08:03 PM
not a bad idea

i know it has to suck seeing your girl laying there in pain......... it would kill me too

bottom line... if she feels as though she really needs it, throw her in the truck and haul the mail to the hospital,nobody that you love that much should have to lay there in that much pain

do what you gotta do man

ZeroLogic
05-28-2009, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan
not a bad idea

i know it has to suck seeing your girl laying there in pain......... it would kill me too

bottom line... if she feels as though she really needs it, throw her in the truck and haul the mail to the hospital,nobody that you love that much should have to lay there in that much pain

do what you gotta do man

I agree. I don't understand why doctors handwriting looks like chicken scratch. All of that schooling and they still can't write for ****.

Quad18star
05-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Wish I could help you out .. I've got a bottle full of Tylenol#3 and a bottle full of Oxycocets ( I don't use Oxys they eff me right up).

My suggestion , take her into a walk-in clinic or to the emergency. Chances are if you bring her to emerge , they'll put her through a "non-urgent care" or "fast track" to another doctor rather than wait for the ER doctor.