PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Harness update

THARNESS
05-28-2009, 08:37 AM
Hey guys, it sure has been tough for us to watch the results from the races on the internet the last couple of rounds. We sure miss everyone.

Ryan is getting much better. He is doing physical therapy on his shoulder daily. He has a couple of tears in his rotator cuff muscles and some damage to the nerve that controls his deltoid muscles. The ortho doc saw him a couple of weeks ago and gave him a month to be able to do some things ( such as lifting his arm straight over his head) or he may need surgury. Ryan has been working very hard and has been able to accomplish all of the requirements in two weeks.

Ryan has started to ride some at our track and is progressing. He got off his quad after riding yesterday with tears of joy in his eyes and said it was the happiest day of his life. He has really missed it.

He wants to try a local race on Saturday night. His biggest competiton will be his little brother so mabye he won't try to push it too hard.

Hopefully he will keep improving and get a good report from the dr in two weeks and mabye we will get to see everyone in New York.

sdr
05-28-2009, 02:01 PM
Good to hear everything is going good so far,so are you going to ava or do you not run tt anymore. THE BEYERS FAMILY

THARNESS
05-28-2009, 02:13 PM
We haven't raced any TT since Twin Creeks closed down. I thouht about taking the boys to AVA this weekend but after I looked around the shop I realized that I sold off all of our american racers this winter.

Good luck to you guys this weekend.

jandjracing
05-29-2009, 12:55 PM
We are glad to hear everything is comming along and healing up. Hope to see you guys in NY. French family.

THARNESS
05-29-2009, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by jandjracing
We are glad to hear everything is comming along and healing up. Hope to see you guys in NY. French family.

Thank you. Tell Jacob congrats on his wins. Ryan has been keeping track of all the action.