PDA

View Full Version : trick racing ?

JR3
05-28-2009, 05:03 AM
Does anybody here know if a compnay trick racing has a web site i tryed google and searching around and couldnt find it. They make the graphichs kit with the rolette wheel dice and 100 dollar bills on it and it says trick racing. even if someone just shows me a link to the graphichs kit where i could purchase it. that would be fine

thanks James

cmaxx
05-28-2009, 06:46 AM
just look on ebay ive seen them on there befor,but there not listed under trick racing.just look up your bike and then type graphics,like (450r graphics).if ya need anymore help just let me kno.

dehner47
05-28-2009, 07:17 AM
yo, go to gfigraphics.com. them go to the atv graphic album and go to page 3. the graphics you want are on that page. was actually gonna order the same ones for my girls bike. she a die hard gambler. haha

they'd look dope on them new plastics. oh, and i've ordered from them before. very fast. great product and very easy to deal with them.

and you all say i dont do anything but show up fashionable late to everything. :devil: :D :blah:

quad2xtreme
05-28-2009, 07:50 AM
link to page in previous post (http://photo.gfigraphics.com/v/Custom+ATV+Designs/gYFZ4bTrickBLK.jpg.html)

JR3
05-28-2009, 08:16 AM
Very nice thanks for the help and dehner i think im driving down later u still going to lonnys?

dehner47
05-28-2009, 10:25 AM
that i am. gotta get my brothers pig fixed so we can ride this weekend. hopefully its not anything major. nothing that a few :bandit: and some tools cant fix. :devil:

JR3
05-29-2009, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by dehner47
that i am. gotta get my brothers pig fixed so we can ride this weekend. hopefully its not anything major. nothing that a few :bandit: and some tools cant fix. :devil:

I ONLY WENT OVER TO WATCH THE SPELLING BEE AND SKINHEADS LAST NIGHT HAHAHA

dehner47
05-29-2009, 11:27 AM
i just dont get it. we went from my boy "BIG T" to the hammer skinz. all in about 10 minutes. i learned how to spell croasoane and learded how to HATE all in one sitting. who ever said TV rots your brain obvouisly never watched what we were watching:devil: