PDA

View Full Version : 50 cases

frank parvin
05-27-2009, 10:13 PM
yeah let them race legal if it says 90 must have 90 cases then they should have 90 cases not 50 cases ... of course every one has 90 cases on here because that whats legal ..will seee

hotquads1
05-28-2009, 07:49 AM
Toby , dont let them keep you from the races, motors will continue to get faster each year , thats technology, but it will be fair because the parts are available to anyone that wants to run that fast. If you cant beat em' join em, slip a 2-fast in yours and give a race. And don't be suprised if a faster combo is out next year. I have been racing all my life and its sad to say but having the pockets to purchase the best equiptment is a definite advantage, with that being said it stills takes a big ol right THUMB to win a race.
marc

ward27
05-28-2009, 08:54 AM
how do you know that this guy in question isnt runing a 50/70 chassis?????????? have you seen his title. because if he is than he is very legal. what ever happen to innocent until proven guilty
it must be a cop thing huh lol:devil: :devil:

ward27
05-28-2009, 09:19 AM
I was asking have you seen the bike title?? Areyou 100% sure it is a 90 frame?? and can you PROVE it??? Can you PROVE they are 50 cases?? if it is a 50 frame which is the same as a 70 frame you can run 50 cases in the 90cc class as long as your at least 71cc. the class staes 71cc-90cc and your not allowed to destoke a motor then how are you going to make 90 cases a 71cc.
and its MR WARD to you

Reimer Racing
05-28-2009, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by tgcheeseman
Im with you Parvin we was going to the Extreme Dirt Track Nationals till we found out 3 people was going to be there with the 2 fast motors. We want to be competitive but its hard to be competitive when people are running those motors.JMO

Toby go to the race. Who cares what others have. Winning is not every thing. Your boy would love to just be at a EDT National.

See ya in Oil City.

quadrider79
05-28-2009, 09:37 AM
Aren't the output shafts different, where the variator is? I remember seeing a 90 crank and the shaft was alot bigger than a 50/70 crank.

I don't know what the rules are on this but IMO if your running in the 50/70 class then to be legal you should have to run the same crankshaft for that class. If your racing the 90 class then you should only be able to run a 90 crank.

05-28-2009, 09:43 AM
Im over this subject just saying we will NOT be at the EDT period.

etondaddy
05-28-2009, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Reimer Racing
Toby go to the race. Who cares what others have. Winning is not every thing. Your boy would love to just be at a EDT National.

See ya in Oil City.
Yea.... come on Toby just go and let the boy have fun........ my boys on a stock 300, running against the built motors is just going to make him faster and try harder. And if he beats a couple it makes it even sweater. :devil: :devil: they still have to ride them........

Mike Kozura

drxracing
05-28-2009, 11:10 AM
Kinda dumb but what advantages do you get when you run 50cc case on a 90??????

etondaddy
05-28-2009, 11:17 AM
We will just race our state race where it will be fair. I dont have 1550.00 to buy a 2 fast not only that I will never buy a 2 Fast motor thats rediculious price and see no future in running the eDT if thats what it takes im layed off on unemployment have a brand new house truck payment my house and vehicle are the most important we have local races that are fair to spend my money on lets put the 2 fast with the shifters or super minis??? Now thats fair.
Whatever.......... all I'm saying is we went to Steel City with a stock motor (got lucky there was only 20 and didn't have qualify) but he raced against 19 of the best motors and riders in the country...... he got a 13/16 for a 17 overall.....so what, he gated with the best and had a blast...... and just being there with all the fancy rigs of the pros and pro-am riders. We could have went to Fly MX and raced and he may have won....but what would that have taught him..........

Mike Kozura

Logan #34's Dad
05-28-2009, 01:25 PM
TO MANY THREADS ON THE SAME SUBJECT! COPY AND PASTE YOUR POST AND PUT THEM IN THE "ATVA" THREAD. I'm confused.

Reimer Racing
05-28-2009, 01:30 PM
Rock Your confused because Toby deleted some of his post's. Thats why it is hard to understand.

rebuiltoz
05-28-2009, 02:52 PM
i agree it is definitely hard to compete with the big wallets. i am a father of 5 girls and 1 lil racer who loves it. we dont always win but we still go because he loves to race. plus when he does win and beats the older racers and better motors it is even better. so my opinion is take him just for the experience and have fun. thats what it is supposed to be about.....HAVING FUN!!!!

etondaddy
05-28-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Reimer Racing
Rock Your confused because Toby and ward27 deleted their post's. Thats why it is hard to understand. Did I miss something good...........:confused:

Mike Kozura

neveready
05-29-2009, 06:52 AM
Why are people being such haters about this kit?? why everyone here is acting like it is something new? this kit has been around for years, people just finally are willing to spend the money to get one. Someone else said it in another post, it's technology, and if you aren't using the latest and greatest you most likely are not going to keep up.

If money is an object you are definatly in the wrong series(or possibly sport all together), the nationals are all about the almighty dollar, it's unfortunate but true.

I say just let the kids race and enjoy the time spent together. My boys are either one going to be national champs this year. We could have the best kits and the fastest bikes but they aren't ready yet, we knew it walking in, but we still attend all the events and don't whine about where we place. Usually on the ride home they are already talking about the next one and how they can't wait to get there to see so and so again.

We all have to look at the bigger picture here,There is nothing better than watching a group of about 10 6-12yr old kids riding bicycles and playing football and laughing together after the race. They don't seem too concerned with where they finished when they're having fun......Maybe we could learn something from them;)

T@AFP
05-29-2009, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by neveready
Why are people being such haters about this kit?? why everyone here is acting like it is something new? this kit has been around for years, people just finally are willing to spend the money to get one. Someone else said it in another post, it's technology, and if you aren't using the latest and greatest you most likely are not going to keep up.

If money is an object you are definatly in the wrong series(or possibly sport all together), the nationals are all about the almighty dollar, it's unfortunate but true.

I say just let the kids race and enjoy the time spent together. My boys are either one going to be national champs this year. We could have the best kits and the fastest bikes but they aren't ready yet, we knew it walking in, but we still attend all the events and don't whine about where we place. Usually on the ride home they are already talking about the next one and how they can't wait to get there to see so and so again.

We all have to look at the bigger picture here,There is nothing better than watching a group of about 10 6-12yr old kids riding bicycles and playing football and laughing together after the race. They don't seem too concerned with where they finished when they're having fun......Maybe we could learn something from them;)

Awesome....well said.:macho

neveready
05-29-2009, 07:56 AM
YOU CRY BABIES STILL GOING ON ABOUT THIS TODAY TOO:macho

I thought you were on the way to the EDT today, what happened?

05-29-2009, 07:59 AM
Our new motor won't be here till tuesday. Can't run without a running motor unless you have someone pulling or pushing you right? Thanks for your concern Kevin

neveready
05-29-2009, 08:07 AM
I wasn't really concerned. I was just asking as you seemed really pumped about it and suddenly you aren't going.:confused:

sdr
05-29-2009, 09:25 AM
why is everybody so worried about these kits, i know of three kids going to be there and they don't have these kits , they have motors built by billy fraziar , which has won anational title 3 years straight, so show up and race and have fun, let the kids decide the outcome.

marsrace2
05-29-2009, 12:27 PM
Our new motor won't be here till tuesday. Can't run without a running motor unless you have someone pulling or pushing you right? Thanks for your concern Kevin
Toby, what happened I thought you had a new Snyder Motor that you were very pleased with?