PDA

View Full Version : TexasAtvs.com & Houston Atv Club

MyIce
01-03-2003, 11:36 PM
There has been some discussion recently about the forming of a Houston Area ATV Club. Well, we are ready to take the 1st step!!

On Sunday, January 26th, we will be holding our first Houston ATV Club -- Group Ride and Club Sign Up and Get Together! The event will be held at DirtDog’s trails up in Columbus, Texas. For directions/information go to: www.dirtdogtrails.com !!

Cost to get in is the regular gate fee, $15 per ATV, $5 each additional rider. DirtDog’s will be providing a barbecue lunch for everyone that comes. We encourage you to come, and bring along anyone you know that will be interested in becoming a member of our newly forming club. All ages welcome, families encouraged! This is our opportunity to really get something good going, so bring your ATV, your family, and your GOOD MANNERS/GOOD BEHAVIOR (NO Alcohol per DirtDog's Rules!!)

We will meet at 10:00 AM and ride until we decide to go home!!

Again, this is a great opportunity to lay the groundwork for a good organization. Dirt Wheels magazine and many others have recently highlighted the positive impact of local organizations. We encourage any and all to come out, no matter how “active” you want to be.

We are asking you RSVP to: chuck@texasatvs.com and let us know you are coming. (We obviously need a head count for the food)

If for some reason you cannot make it, please drop me an email so I can get you on the e-mail list!

For status of the event you can check at www.texasatvs.com

Thanks for everyone’s interest and encouragement. I hope we can all meet, make friends, and start a fun club!