View Full Version : youtube video of me

gcart2
05-27-2009, 01:26 PM
this was our first time riding in a couple months.

me 33
brother 32
mike (friend) 270

the video doesnt do any justice for the little track i was on in the beginning. it was a 7 or 8' drop. kinda cool.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EZBQOmeTUXQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EZBQOmeTUXQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

exrider12
05-27-2009, 02:55 PM
Nice dude! Your bikes are sweet!:eek2:

JRP
05-27-2009, 04:51 PM
track looks knarly lol, rough. Reminds me of a few tracks in NC

Ryan
05-27-2009, 05:02 PM
edit*

Does look nice and ruff out there. Definitly makes me wanna get a set of elka's! ;) .

Question- How do you put music behind a homemade video? I was trying to do it in windows movie maker, but its saying my video from my camera is not a valid windows movie maker project..... Any help on this? I just really started messin with the camera and puttin some video's on youtube. I wanted to be able to add music, take clips out and add other clips from other videos into one. I just can't find any good, free movie editor programs.

Heres 2 of the video's I made messin around. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3Ojon3FmZo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgulcPHT8AM

gcart2
05-27-2009, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
Does look nice and ruff out there. Definitly makes me wanna get a set of elka's! ;) .

Question- How do you put music behind a homemade video? I was trying to do it in windows movie maker, but its saying my video from my camera is not a valid windows movie maker project..... Any help on this? I can't find any good, free movie editor program.

i used to use windows movie maker. i have not in a while however. i did not create the video.

if you cant tell i like my suspension stiff. my older brother (gots about 100lbs on me) will get on my bike and think its too stiff for him.

Ryan
05-27-2009, 05:14 PM
Yeah for some reason its not accepting my videos. But im the same way with the stiff suspension..... You just gotta go faster to make it feel softer ;) . But I just can't drop a grand on shocks right now. I sure want to soon. When im going over rough terrian in 4th gear on the stockers, I feel like im on pogo sticks! :o

reptikes
05-27-2009, 05:20 PM
How do you find someone willing to video and not ride? i want to video my and the guys i ride with but can't find no one who wants to do it, everyone wants to ride!:ermm:

Ryan
05-27-2009, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by reptikes
How do you find someone willing to video and not ride? i want to video my and the guys i ride with but can't find no one who wants to do it, everyone wants to ride!:ermm:

LOL, I have the same problem.. Best bet is to do the helmet cam thing and have your buddies ride in front and video tape it that way. I used a 5.0mp digital camera and lots of ductape to make mine :p. Im hoping to go riding with a few buddies next week and get some video. The helmet cam kinda sucks when your riding by yourself :ermm: .

gcart2
05-27-2009, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by reptikes

he did ride!! he rode bikes, old school on his cr 500. pretty neat.

he seen my brother mike and me just ridin and he told use he was gonna make a video of us, said he would send us a link. he caught me after i hit the 100yard woop section like 15 times and road the little track for like an hour. the video turned out alright.

hondariderdylan
05-27-2009, 06:34 PM
this makes me want a 450 so bad i cant stand it:mad:

Honda10
05-27-2009, 07:15 PM
thats where I ride, i live 20 min from croom. Too bad the little pond was there cuz its blocking the take off for a 40-50ft gap that me and my friend hit.

hypersnyper6947
05-27-2009, 10:35 PM
I have not been to croom in a while, this vid makes me really want to go. Nice work gcart2, the sand pit has really changed from all the rain compared to the last time i was there.

gcart2
05-28-2009, 04:08 AM
i live about 30 minutes southeast of dade city mx, so its about an hour, hour and fifteen minutes away from my house. we ride there like once a month. its just fun to go there and hit the woops hard and train train train.