PDA

View Full Version : up dates on fuel pump relay

Hoop450
05-27-2009, 07:27 AM
Out riding this weekend and the quad didn't want to start???? Didn't hear the fuelpump run??? Then I rembered what I read on this forum about the fuel pump relay. (SWEET) switched them out and Go to GO. So what are others doing about this. Is there a problem with the relays or am I doing something wrong???? Any updates on relays??? Thanks

andiboy123
05-27-2009, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Hoop450
Out riding this weekend and the quad didn't want to start???? Didn't hear the fuelpump run??? Then I rembered what I read on this forum about the fuel pump relay. (SWEET) switched them out and Go to GO. So what are others doing about this. Is there a problem with the relays or am I doing something wrong???? Any updates on relays??? Thanks
jus buy some extra and carrithem with you, use special grease and clean them every ride , some times they get dirty and dont do contact

craigmacphee
05-30-2009, 05:08 PM
anyone have a part number for the fuel pump relay? Any pics to show where it is on the bike? I want to pick up an extra one for the track. Thanks in advance. Craig

X400EX
05-30-2009, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by craigmacphee
anyone have a part number for the fuel pump relay? Any pics to show where it is on the bike? I want to pick up an extra one for the track. Thanks in advance. Craig

X2

Thanks.