PDA

View Full Version : Miami Has Been Robbed!

zzbudzz
01-03-2003, 10:37 PM
osu played a h*ll of a game ,but ALL YOU KNOW WHO REALLY WON!

CHAUNCY
01-03-2003, 10:39 PM
I think im missin something.
What are you talkin about ???

CHAUNCY
01-03-2003, 10:39 PM
o sorry i get it know

jaywoodsrider
01-03-2003, 10:41 PM
yup, i agree, osu lives off of bad calls

400MXer
01-03-2003, 10:42 PM
I agree 100%, it should have been over in the first OT.

As far as i'm concerned........Miami are the National Champs.

What a bunch of bull....damn refs.

roostin_dale
01-03-2003, 10:42 PM
you guys are just mad cuz ur team lost:rolleyes: ..lol jk

It was a terable call, but im happy Ohio won!

Sleeping Catfish
01-03-2003, 10:43 PM
that was some gay sh*t. that one dumb ref screwed over the whole thing for Dorsey and the whole team. i guess the weak are always trying to bring down the strong.

stupid driver
01-03-2003, 10:48 PM
MIAMI WON, PISS POOR CALL WON IT FOR BUCKEYES

the ref that was right there called it fair, but the ref on the other side in the endzone called it interference :huh ???

AND HE DIDNT EVEN TOUCH HIM

Miami, the TRUE national champions

DESDAK4
01-03-2003, 10:50 PM
Are you kidding me Miami has been winning games the same way for years. I am so glad to see them get it handed back to them.

Go Ohio, and I am a Gator fan.:D

zzbudzz
01-03-2003, 10:51 PM
did ya'll see that terrible hit Mcgayhe<sp?>(miami rb) took to his knee ...........hope he can come back ! that hit might keep him out of the nfl next year! i think the guy that hit him has NO class .he got up doing the throat slash......he knew he hurt him! no class

300XFST4602
01-03-2003, 10:54 PM
MIAMI GOT BEAT!!!! deal with it , they proved that theyu are a better team than miami. NO EXCUSES!

Sleeping Catfish
01-03-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by zzbudzz
dihe got up doing the throat slash......he knew he hurt him! no class

if that is true he is about to get into a lot of trouble. i know somebody in the nfl got into trouble for that. i think he got a $20,000 fine but maybe i am wrong.:confused:

bandit390
01-03-2003, 10:55 PM
Its a shame OSU needs help from a 50 year old guy in a zebra shirt, to win games.

exriderdude
01-03-2003, 10:55 PM
ohhh CRY ME A RIVER:blah

jaywoodsrider
01-03-2003, 10:56 PM
the only thing that is proven is that the ref is a dumbass

Sleeping Catfish
01-03-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by bandit390
Its a shame OSU needs help from a 50 year old guy in a zebra shirt, to win games.

Its a shame OSU needs help from a SENILE 50 year old guy in a zebra shirt, to win games.

2fastandfurious
01-03-2003, 10:58 PM
WTF are you tlaking about??? Chicago won. :blah

Maryland 400EX
01-03-2003, 11:16 PM
Miamis offensive line did nothing to allow McGahee any rushing yards and did a very poor job protecting Dorsey. Once OSU put the pressure on Dorsey he showed his real colors. I'm crazy about Miami but they just didn't have it tonight. Winslow is definitely going pro. Maurice Clarett is a solid back but the OSU quarterback is pitiful. How about that OSU punter? He's off the hook! Anyway, there were some bad call both ways but Miami got the short end of the stick in the end.

own2424
01-03-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Maryland 400EX
Miamis offensive line did nothing to allow McGahee any rushing yards and did a very poor job protecting Dorsey. Once OSU put the pressure on Dorsey he showed his real colors. I'm crazy about Miami but they just didn't have it tonight. Winslow is definitely going pro. Maurice Clarett is a solid back but the OSU quarterback is pitiful. How about that OSU punter? He's off the hook! Anyway, there were some bad call both ways but Miami got the short end of the stick in the end. Miami's loss was HALF on their own part...Dorsey threw a couple INT and there was a FUMBLE!

01-03-2003, 11:19 PM
I hate it when people find the ONLY ONE BAD CALL in the entire game and harp on it. If you payed any attention a pass to Gamble was called incomplete on 3rd down earlier in the 4th quarter. That call would have been correct there would have never been an onver time. So quit crying

Stroker Ace
01-03-2003, 11:24 PM
I really do feel sorry for all you fish eating Miami fans, now you gotta rush to the strore and change your colors to Scarlet and Grey. Miami got what they had coming, they where severely over-rated all year long. Best game I have ever seen, period. HANG ON SLOOPY, SLOOPY HANG ON!!!:devil

DESDAK4
01-03-2003, 11:27 PM
AMEN:p

own2424
01-03-2003, 11:28 PM
K, now onto the SUPERBOWL!

rookiex
01-03-2003, 11:37 PM
OHIO GOTTEM NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.........no matter how you look at it ohio played better than anyone ever imagined......Miami was shocked to see a diffrent team out there.....krinzel is not pitful for god sakes he made more rushin yards than anyone out there on OSU....Backs are not sappose to do that...I give alot of respect to krinzel....Clerett is not as good as everyone thinks jinkins gamble common.....but how bout that guy who busted his leg up from miami that was a nasty break....MCahee man that was nasty...but anyway.....this game was good I liked it alot I am a OSU fan....both teams are great....I give it up to both of them ohio came out on top...Alot of canes mistakes led to there down fall in this game...it was a kickin game for the bucks and a defense game all the way...after MCahee was injured it took a bit out of the canes...they are fast real fast...but they could'nt hack it I don't care if it was a bad call or a good call thats the way the game goes....

Maryland 400EX
01-03-2003, 11:48 PM
Krinzel had better get his job application ready because he won't be playing on Sundays with that weak arm. He lead the team in rushing because coach had no faith in his passing ability. Gamble is nothing special to be playing three ways either. He's no Deion Sanders. Ohio State got the win so thats fine and dandy but I would say that Miamis turnovers won OSU the game.

rookiex
01-03-2003, 11:55 PM
Krinzel won the ground war face it.....Jinkins and gamble are great players....the bucks where the better team today...

sportraxrider10
01-04-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Maryland 400EX
Krinzel had better get his job application ready because he won't be playing on Sundays with that weak arm. He lead the team in rushing because coach had no faith in his passing ability. Gamble is nothing special to be playing three ways either. He's no Deion Sanders. Ohio State got the win so thats fine and dandy but I would say that Miamis turnovers won OSU the game.

now if you are a coach and your quarter back is running good and miami can't stop them.. why wouldn't you stay with that??????:o

BUCKS ARE CHAMPS BABY

bansheeguy77
01-04-2003, 08:54 AM
boo freakin hoo miami was to cocky and osu shut them down. and having mcgayhee (i cant spell his name i know) getting his leg snapped ended their momentum quick. i dont like seeing a guy getting hurt like that but he thought he was big **** and it was great seeing osu win. o and it was pass interference didnt u see the hold? so he got nabbed for pa instead of holding big deal it was still wrong.....

raptakilla15
01-05-2003, 12:50 PM
hmmmm maybe i should of watched that game, could of argued with people, darn

cjpoole1
01-05-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by stupid driver
Miami, the TRUE national champions
there will never be a TRUE national champion until they put together some kind of playoff. I say they take the winners of the top four bowl games and put them in a bracket for a national champ.:)