PDA

View Full Version : A-arm manufacturers?

BEAVER.989
05-26-2009, 12:54 PM
How many different companys make a-arms for the EX? I believe all of my next mods are going to be directed towards the suspension, since I've gotten most off the little stuff out of the way.

I can think of Houser, Walsh, Roll, Laegars and Lonestar off the top off my head. What else should I look into?

Ideally I'd like to find +1.5" a arms. 47" width is the number I'm shooting for. My quad will likely never see a track, just trails.

matt14c
05-26-2009, 07:57 PM
Burgard, Herrmann, ASR, iShock, ARS IFX???? I think not sure. Alot of people run them on 450's. I have had Herrmanns for about 6 years now and no problems at all. Im just now replacing the ball joints and bushings. Walsh in my opinion are the best arms made but very pricey. The iShock kits seem pretty sensible price wise and quality. ASR are pretty cheap and all over ebay. Never used or dont know of anyone that has used the others besides roll and they are very close in category to walsh. Lonestars good too. For just trails and things I would get a run of the mill arm not garbage but not the best either. Then get a good set of shocks all around. It wont matter what arms you have if you put crap shocks on.