PDA

View Full Version : MaxRPM Exhaust

poorman
05-26-2009, 07:43 AM
I have just installed the Max RPM exhaust on my sons DS 90x and really am impressedwith the performance on the track but am concerned with the noise level when we are using it for trail ridding. This thing is louder than my 800 renegade or my DS 450. Does anyone know if there is a quit core availablefor there exhaust? I have sent them an email but have not yet recieved a response.

05-26-2009, 07:55 AM
Justin will open today and get back with you Im sure of it.

05-27-2009, 10:30 PM
There is not alot out there for the smaller wheelers. Most (all) of the people on this site want to bragg, or are dealerships, wanting to stick it up our a??'s. Can-Am , was bought out buy Ski-Doo a few years ago. Going into a market to save themselves from bankrupsy(4 WHEELERS). Not much on the markets for , pistons, exhaust, cams, etc. At least not on e-bay. Dealers on this site YES praying on helpless people who bought these Can-Ams for our kids cause they look tough there for they should go fast? RIGHT? Wrong. When I bought my 4yr. old son this wheeler, I could WALK faster than it went full throttle. For less than $300.00 I run his at 40 mph and for $150.00 more I will run over 50mph. Beware of people sending you sites, and not answering you personely. Thanks, Doug.

05-28-2009, 12:19 AM
Don't be so stupid.... Look at this site!?. Read the forums, We don't want to here your wheeler is running great,, BUT IT IS LOUD....... DUMB A??, you cannot have POWER without some NOISE. My advise is move to the country. HUH?????????????. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ BOOO-----HOOOOOO. Stay off the site if you want to CRY.

poorman
05-28-2009, 08:16 AM
wow......it is amazing that even on this forum you can still find ignorant people.

05-28-2009, 08:36 AM
Hey Poorman let that idiot get his self kick off the site. Hes an idiot and will always be an idiot and prolly knows nothing about a quad or he would be more reasonable not an idiot NEWBIE!!! Thats right!!! Look at the name tells it all.