PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to COLE SHAKE! 70CVT

Logan #34's Dad
05-25-2009, 11:57 PM
All I can say is wow! You just raised the bar little man! With your lap times - you would have won in the 90CVT class as well. And the winner and leaders of that class are NO joke. Not bad for a 2nd grader!
We've all gotta keep digging to catch you! Dang it.
Great job!

T@AFP
05-26-2009, 06:58 AM
No doubt
Cole you did an amazing job!
Nice work.

hotquads1
05-26-2009, 07:11 AM
WELL DONE COLE! Wish I could have been there to see it , but I watched the live scoring and I could tell that each lap you were stretching the lead. Also want to send out a congratulations to Logan Dusenberry who pulled off an impressive 2nd overall , Can't wait for Unadilla .
marc

To fast for u
05-26-2009, 03:36 PM
cole just got home from school and i showed this to him hes happy to have his first win out of the way.But he wasnt happy with his lap times he was hopeing for a 2.01 so i guess back to work for me thanks to every one that has helped us and all are sponsors see u in new york:) :)

Reimer Racing
05-27-2009, 06:31 AM
Cole for only being a 2nd gradered you are one fast rider. The phrase "Pin It To Win It" was made for you. You were on the throttle the entire lap every lap. Nice Job and Congrates on your win!!

O and by the way your bike is very cool looking also.

I can see more wins comming your way. :)

don bassani
05-27-2009, 06:09 PM
Great job Cole !!! you were really fast!!!!!

Logan #34's Dad
05-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Tell the little Bassani that he did a nice job as well. You've got one fast little quad with a great rider. It WILL be a winning combo soon I'm sure.
Between D.J. and Cole I'll be ready to move up to the next class. LOL We can't keep up with the little guys! LOL
You all are going to cause me to dip deep into my wallet! :ermm: