View Full Version : Need some prayers

madskrillz2
05-25-2009, 12:57 PM
Well Thursday night my best friend was at a party and took a dare to dive into a dirty pool. He didn't realize it was 3ft. deep and he went into the bottom of the pool head first completely crushing a vertebrae in his neck. What makes it worse is he went all day Friday walking around thinking he just pulled a muscle in his neck. When he woke up Saturday morning he could barely move because it hurt so bad. That finally made him decide to go to the hospital and is when he found out he actually broke his neck. The doctor said it's a miracle he isn't paralyzed and has no idea how he went almost two days without tweakig it at all. What makes him even more lucky is he almost had one of our other friends pop his back/neck because he thought that might help. If that happened he could have been dead. He had surgery Sunday morning and is recovering now. Doc says he'll be in a neck brace for 8 weeks but as long as he takes it easy he should make a good recovery. So, spare some prayers for somebody who is like another brother to me.

powermadd400ex
05-25-2009, 03:19 PM
wow thats amazing.
ill pray for a smooth recovery.

hondariderdylan
05-25-2009, 07:27 PM
he is a lucky lucky guy

will keep him in my thoughts...

another reason why i hate most partys:scary: