PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Sure I have food poisoning

Sjorge450R
05-25-2009, 02:08 AM
Well, today around 2pm it hit me and i havent felt right since. Body aches, diarrhea feel like i wanna throw up. Its terrible. I had flounder the other night at Red Lobster and when I was almost done all of the fish, i flipped a piece over and noticed that it was gooey and not flaky....:( I just wanna sleep but the pains throughout my entire body are terrible.

TWISTED DINLI
05-25-2009, 06:14 AM
that sux man. hope you get to feeling better!

Ralph
05-25-2009, 08:02 AM
power hour with water. It's supposed to rehydrate your body and have you feeling better real fast.

My dad got food poisoning in South Carolina for my sisters graduation. Lucky dog got to sit in the hotel while we were frying in the sun for 4 hours.

Sjorge450R
05-25-2009, 08:44 AM
well i just woke up after going to sleep at like 5:15 this morning. I felt like i had arthritis throughout my entire body. Now I kinda feel better and i am going to go drink lots of water.

631kfx400
05-25-2009, 08:47 AM
dont stop drinking, thats your number one priority

powermadd400ex
05-25-2009, 09:31 AM
weird, i got food poisining at red lobster awhile back.
good better soon dude.

05-25-2009, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by powermadd400ex
weird, i got food poisining at red lobster awhile back.
good better soon dude.

I know a few people that got food poisoning there. I had it once and was throwing up so much i lost count it was terrible. Then your head hurts from straining when you dont have anything left but your body keeps doing it. I must have gotten out of bed atleast 6 times during the night to throw up.

Sjorge450R
05-25-2009, 05:46 PM
well i am like 75% better now. I slept during the day a lot and just rested and ate some Rita's water ice (Italian ice for those who don't know)

that seemed to bring my core temp down. The pain the past 20 some hours was almost unbearable....thank god the worst of its gone.

wykyd450R
05-25-2009, 06:55 PM
I know some kind of virus is going around. A few people at work had the same symptoms. My neighbors kid just had it. Now, my one daughter has had it since yesterday. Shes been having headaches, body aches, and feeling of vomiting, fever, etc. Shes been laying/sleeping the past 2 days. We just keep making sure she stays hydrated. I hope it passes soon, without anoyone else in the house getting it.

We didnt have red lobster...:ermm:

Wills77
05-25-2009, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by wykyd450R
I know some kind of virus is going around. A few people at work had the same symptoms. My neighbors kid just had it. Now, my one daughter has had it since yesterday. Shes been having headaches, body aches, and feeling of vomiting, fever, etc. Shes been laying/sleeping the past 2 days. We just keep making sure she stays hydrated. I hope it passes soon, without anoyone else in the house getting it.

We didnt have red lobster...:ermm:

i had the exact same thing i thaught it was food poisoning from outback steakhouse.
i ate there tues night and felt sick later that night
wed at work i felt dizzy, lightheaded, sore all over
after lunch it was 70 degrees and i was freezing working outside in the sun with a hoody on.
when i got home i had a 100.3 fever layed down and covered up cuz i was freezing and woke up soaked and sweaty but still cold
i threw up 3 times wed night and once thurs morning and was spitting up blood for the next 2 days cuz throwing up so much irritated my throat enough to make it bleed.
im finally feeling better from it

fastredrider44
05-25-2009, 09:36 PM
I had food poisioning that lasted about 5 days of bein sick. It was spring break too.:mad:

Ghost-Rider
05-25-2009, 10:34 PM
Sounds like you aren't too bad. From what I understand sea food poisoning is supposed to be the worst of them all. My dad had some bad crab legs last year and he puked his brains out. Took a bottle of pepto bismol to work with him and was taking a swig every 10 mins.

Feel better soon. Stay hydrated, especially if you throw up.

wykyd450R
05-26-2009, 04:18 PM
Well, looks like my daughter is feeling better finally. Bad thing is, one of my other daughters have it now. I too have a headache now, and starting to get cold chills. :rolleyes:

Sjorge450R
05-26-2009, 05:34 PM
i am at about 87% after today. I suspect another day or two and i should be squared away clean.