PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Smitley TOP 5!!! WTG

mini racer #39
05-24-2009, 10:19 PM
What an awesome job Brandon did this last weekend at Steel City!! Your WRH Racing motor and DC Motorsports suspension was looking great on a Kasea. Brandon done a great job on the track!! And dad did a great job in the pits!! I didn't think I would ever see anyone as picky as Jerry till I seen you!!!LOL Looking forward to seeing you guys again soon. It was great!
Erik Havert Racing #39

riding4fun
05-25-2009, 06:15 AM
Congrats Brandon. Way to go.

LT80
05-25-2009, 06:20 AM
Excellent job!! :)

etondaddy
05-25-2009, 07:24 AM
I watched Brandon pound the woops in the main…..wow that may be the hardest I’ve every seem him run….great job Brandon 3rd in his heat and 5th in the main keep it up.

KMK Motorsports
Missy, Mike, & Kyle #5

05-25-2009, 07:28 AM
Great job Brandon keep it up your comming on to a championship. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Reimer Racing
05-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Nice Job Brandon like Mike said you were really flying thru those woops. Nice looking bike also I love that red on the frame.

mxdad423
05-25-2009, 01:02 PM
Thanks everybody, I was extremely proud of him this weekend, he really rode his heart out, and the DC Motorsports / WRH machine did a great job. I was just happy I could finally keep the bike togeather for him, most of the time I think he needs to fire his mechanic, LOL.
Brandon also said to tell everybody thanks.

Kevin Smitley

mxdad423
05-25-2009, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by mini racer #39
What an awesome job Brandon did this last weekend at Steel City!! Your WRH Racing motor and DC Motorsports suspension was looking great on a Kasea. Brandon done a great job on the track!! And dad did a great job in the pits!! I didn't think I would ever see anyone as picky as Jerry till I seen you!!!LOL Looking forward to seeing you guys again soon. It was great!
Erik Havert Racing #39

Thanks Bobbie, we had alot of fun pitting with you and the rest of the gang, I was map questing Unidilla last night, I am going to see what I can do about getting off work, if I can we are going to go, in not we will definatley see you at PVR.
Also tell Jerry I said thanks too for all the help, we really appriciate it. I try my best to keep everything in tip top shape for him, although as many times as he has broke over the years you wouldn't think so.
I just ordered a Tom Tom off of e-bay, I am going to send it to Dave, think that would give him a good laugh, LOl.........

Kevin Smitley

mxdad423
05-25-2009, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by etondaddy
I watched Brandon pound the woops in the main…..wow that may be the hardest I’ve every seem him run….great job Brandon 3rd in his heat and 5th in the main keep it up.

KMK Motorsports
Missy, Mike, & Kyle #5

Yea Mike, I'm not sure if he pounded the whoops or if the whoops pounded him, LOL...he was pretty sore after that moto. I couldn't see the whoop section from where I was standing but I had a few people tell me he was hitting them pretty hard.

Kevin Smitley

BradLoomis
05-25-2009, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by mxdad423
most of the time I think he needs to fire his mechanic, LOL.
Kevin Smitley

Brandon told me the same thing, but then he also said that slaves can't be fired... they have to be sold and with the economy the way it is.... well I think you get the picture :D

Keep it up Brandon, we'll make sure your mechanic has everything he needs to keep you competative.

Congrats from everyone at X~Stream Composites LLC!

mxdad423
05-26-2009, 06:26 AM
Yea I know what you are saying Brad, being a slave I guess it is hard to be fired, LOL.
Thanks Brad, without people like you Brandon would never be able to do it, we really appriciate everything you have done for us over the years.

Thanks again,
Kevin Smitley

wvspeedfreak
05-27-2009, 08:35 PM
Congratulations Brandon.Way to ride!!!