PDA

View Full Version : Are there any mx tracks in NE Ohio?

fauxamish
05-24-2009, 05:50 PM
As the title says, are there any mx tracks near Cleveland? I was planning on going to Smith Road Raceway, which is 10 minutes away from me, but they do not get enough interest from quads to hold a weekly practice. Anyways, I know this isn't really the place for this kind of question, but I figured this section gets more views than the "Where to ride" section...

mxer346
05-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Check out pitracer.com

BassHunter0123
05-24-2009, 09:07 PM
well im about 40 min south of cleveland. and i dont know fo any up that way but they are some a little bit southeast of me

ngates788
05-25-2009, 04:03 PM
i am not familiar with too many mx tracks up north but i race down in galion at sunset ramblers and they have a decent mx set up. they have a schedule up at thier website for dates of races n such, www(dot)sunsetramblers(dot)com if you might be interested. i race flat track and they usually have pretty decent turn outs.

-TheDude-
06-22-2009, 12:14 AM
www.ohiomafiariders.com go to the forums all u need to know about riding in ohio, where to ride from trails to mx and even some cool guys to ride with u must sighn up to view the forums and hit me up i have the same name