View Full Version : AMA motocross

XCRacer236
05-23-2009, 11:39 PM
did anyone else watch this when it was on today? they announced Bubba won't be racing the whole season, and at the practice Chad had the fastest lap time.

i haven't gotten to the racing yet, but looks like its gonna get interesting.

looks like its gonna be Reed, RV, Short, Alessi, Grant, Millsaps up front all season.

mxduner
05-28-2009, 11:57 AM
I watched it on tuesday during the day i think. was great racing both 125's and 250's.showed almost the entire 2nd moto's and had a timer on top of the screen.I've been wanting that for years.

dirtcrasher
05-29-2009, 01:39 PM
Is Bubba hurt again or nursing an old injury??

I've got it on DVR and I'll have to watch it....

ProspectorJim
05-29-2009, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by dirtcrasher
Is Bubba hurt again or nursing an old injury??

I've got it on DVR and I'll have to watch it....

Hes not racing outdoors.

jesseweaver
05-29-2009, 02:23 PM
RVs looking really fast this year, i think he'll come out on top but i'm pulling for grant. i like short to. and i like if alessis winning but it won't suit me at all if reedy does good.

RV looked really fast at GH and a lot of people are talking about and comparing him to james stewart. HAHA:D i'm not a big fan of JS but jaws are gonna drop when he races this year.

Dust_1503
05-29-2009, 02:45 PM
James actually wanted to race the outdoors this season. What he told the press is that he actually currently does not have a ride for outdoors which is ridiculous as to why brooks (L&M yamaha) wouldn't let the fastest guy out there race. So hopefully something gets worked out so we can see James run the outdoors. I'm a yamaha fan, but I do not particularly care for the san manuel yamaha team's decisions.

jesseweaver
05-29-2009, 03:49 PM
looking at it from the business side of things (which is how the people making the decisions on weather or not he races look at it too) i dont see why they wouldn't let him race. they could make a great team, have plenty of funding, and it would obviously give them TONS more exposure because yes, he is gonna do good.

yamaha got a lot of exposure through him winning the SX title, but i think they should really try and capture the outdoor fans. SX is a little more of a show and brings in a lot of non riders who will never even think of buying a dirtbike in their life. whereas MX has a bigger majority of riders and people who do buy dirtbikes. wouldn't yamaha want to show those people how fast their bikes go?

XCRacer236
05-29-2009, 09:35 PM
before it all gets out of hand, BUBBA IS RUNNING A LIMITED SCHEDULE!

SRH
05-29-2009, 10:21 PM
san manueal doesnt have a team for outdoors thats why james didnt have a ride for the full season ...remmeber when reed was on the team, i think yamaha set him up with a bike to run a few nationals but thats it