View Full Version : stage 6 clutch over stock which one do you prefer

reed19889
05-23-2009, 05:42 PM
Has anyone purchased the stage 6 clutch if so
1 do you like it and do you prefer it over the stock
we have a 08 apex 90 mxr will stock clutch looking to up grade

dericsdad
05-24-2009, 11:17 AM
Just got the stage 6 clutch and bell from marc. I will be installing it tonight and hopefully we will go practice tomorrow and get it dialed in. I will let you know how it works.

First impression is that this is a very nice piece! Looks very strong and very adjustible. Very thick clutch pad material as well.

Dan

dericsdad
05-25-2009, 09:36 PM
Got our new stage 6 clutch dialed in pretty good today. Could use just a little higher stall, so I might remove one brass plug from each shoe tomorrow night and retest it. This clutch grabs nice and hard the way we like it!

Thanks Again Marc for the advice and great deal on the Stage 6 Clutch and Bell kit.

Right now i have the orange springs installed and have 2 brass plugs in each shoe.

Hopefully after next weekend we can post some pictures of a couple holeshots for you:D

Dan

hotquads1
05-25-2009, 09:46 PM
we have had all good feedback on the clutch , I think you would be very satisfied. Yes, it is a big improvement over stock , the adjustability is much easier to tune when making mods to your quad. Lets see those pics Dan.
Marc