PDA

View Full Version : Need Honda Front Oem Wheel Asap

ryanh250ex
05-22-2009, 10:42 AM
Getting ready to sell my 250ex, one of my rims is tweaked. I NEED to get a OEM Honda front wheel as soon as possible.

Would prefer a single wheel, unmounted, but if you have one that has a OEM 250ex Dunlop tire on it with good tread, I'll take it that way. If you are only willing to sell the front as a set of 2, I'll take it that way. Will also take a set of 400ex front set too. 450r as well if the fronts are 22"

Help a brother out guys! Please contact me if you have anything.

ppeengines
05-24-2009, 06:23 PM
I dont have a set but i have a spare and can sell it if your are in need. It is used but a few minor scratches no dents. Let me know i can sell with the tire or without. Not sure how good the tire is( its at the shop and I cant remember) I ship USPS priority mail with tracking # and take paypal. Came off a 450r.

ryanh250ex
05-27-2009, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by ppeengines
I dont have a set but i have a spare and can sell it if your are in need. It is used but a few minor scratches no dents. Let me know i can sell with the tire or without. Not sure how good the tire is( its at the shop and I cant remember) I ship USPS priority mail with tracking # and take paypal. Came off a 450r.

Since it came off a 450r, I would not need the tire. My tires have mucho tread, the rim on the left side is tweaked.

I'll take it, please send pics to rh027@aol.com , title it "Honda ATV wheel" so I don't delete it by accident.

Lonestar_R
05-28-2009, 10:25 PM
I thnk I have one that is straight but a little scratched up. If you are still looking