PDA

View Full Version : gotta love back problems

extremeblastr
05-22-2009, 08:37 AM
day before yesterday i had been outside working all day and was doing some stretching before jumping in the shower and in the process of stretching my back all the muscles in my left side collapsed and i am now crooked from the waist up and in extreme pain....headed to the chiropractor in a couple hours.

dehner47
05-22-2009, 09:10 AM
dude, that sucks. theres nothing worse then back issues. if you want to take something to help with the pain and all before you go to dr. take an over the counter back meds call "dones" stuff works wonders. darren nacaroto (old owner of nacs) told my dad about them when my dad pulled his back out at a national. he couldn't walk or stand. stuff will help you out no doubt. and its a non narcotic so you wont have to worry about falling asleep while operating heavy machinery. :devil:

ZeroLogic
05-22-2009, 10:10 AM
In the morning before work. I sit on my bed and tie my boots on my feet. I can't bend over for more than 20 seconds. I stand up and I look like a U shape for 20 minutes. I do a lot of kneeing down, I stand back up I get a shooting pain down my leg up my back that makes me drop to the ground.

I'm only 19.:ermm:

bbender85
05-22-2009, 10:22 AM
i hear you guys. i slipped my lowest disc in my back twice, both times pinching my siatic nerve; NOT fun.

extremeblastr
05-22-2009, 01:02 PM
well the chiropractor worked some wonders and i can stand up straight and do minimal stuff without feeling the need to yell obscenities, apparently lifting large amounts of rail road ties will cause back spasms....:rolleyes:

hondariderdylan
05-22-2009, 01:06 PM
know what you mean

i had to load and unload 100 bags of mulch at work last year that were 50 pounds a peice and then it rained on them and probably bumped that up to 55-60 pounds....... NOT FUN

Scro
05-22-2009, 01:38 PM
I don't know what I would do without my chiropractor (and insurance to cover it for that matter!). I've gone in a couple days after a race feeling like I was dying, and walkout feeling much better.

extremeblastr
05-22-2009, 01:39 PM
i've got it pretty good to, mine lives 3 houses down the road :D

Ryan
05-22-2009, 02:03 PM
I was going to the chiropractor for a few months, and they didn't help me out at all... They put me on the traction machine that stretches out your spine. I ended up throwing my back out a few days later by bending over. But the sciatic pain is what is getting me. It hurts to sit or stand. Not much you can do besides take PK's and lie down most of the day :ermm: