PDA

View Full Version : The most LUNATIC forum EVER.

Bryson#221
05-21-2009, 04:09 PM
Please, just click it: ------> http://icechewing.iswhaticrave.com/viewforum.php?f=1&sid=996c1ad9f2e88bf1980ad49ff10a60b0

My personal favorite: "Do your gums bleed, too?"

Hahaha. Are these people nuts?

(This is coming from the girl who is deathly afraid of pipes and culverts :rolleyes: )

sly400ex
05-21-2009, 04:44 PM
Wow, I am actually a little frightened by this!:chinese:

631kfx400
05-21-2009, 04:46 PM
how did you find out bout this hahaha

Bryson#221
05-21-2009, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by 631kfx400
how did you find out bout this hahaha

Funny story, really, I was eating some ice from an iced tea I got from Sonic on my lunch and low and behold, this would be the 5th time now I've found dirt in my ice...so I looked up in Google if other people have noticed it and THERE IT WAS!!! Hahaha.

(I have wayyy too much free time @ work!)

powermadd400ex
05-21-2009, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by mr.ice
i like to throw in a little bit of sand in my ice, i think i've seen some posts around here that mention the feeling of sand causing the same sensation as ice, so why not mix in a tiny amount, am i right? greatest decision i've EVER made

WTF? 0.o

Bryson#221
05-21-2009, 05:08 PM
Ahahaha I know it! Ridiculous, isn't it!!! These people CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!

powermadd400ex
05-21-2009, 07:33 PM
im begininng to wonder if they even have a life outside of the computer and their ice dispenser :chinese:

hondariderdylan
05-21-2009, 07:49 PM
:huh

i guess you can make a forum about..... well, anything
we are in america after all:p

Johnny Minehan
05-21-2009, 08:16 PM
They are probably thinking the same thing about us:scary:

hondariderdylan
05-21-2009, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Minehan
They are probably thinking the same thing about us:scary:

what the hell are those crazy looking,loud as crap,devel machines all those idiots ride over on the massive forum?
dumb quadracycles:p

they will never understand:D
CHEWING ICE IS WHERE ITS AT!!!!!!!!

madskrillz2
05-21-2009, 08:51 PM
Chewing ice all day every day is not normal?...lol :chinese:

631kfx400
05-21-2009, 08:59 PM
my grandma says if you eat ice you get a sore throat :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

extremeblastr
05-22-2009, 06:48 AM
quote "OMG! I am so happy to find out i'm not alone.....I seriously had no idea so many ppl love ice like I do...it truely is an addiction, like crack...lol. I am a lifer in the chewing biz...I can go back to being like 5 and sitting in front of the tv with tray after tray...it wasn't until I was older and realized u can freeze more ice quicker if u put the ice in a cup. I basically have nothing but ice im my freezer, cubes for company, circles for the snow cone machine and my personal fav is between lil slivers in the bottom of the tray to filling a tray with snow cone ice and then adding just the perfect amt of water, so it gets that solid softness , to not ruin ur teeth maybe and still give a crunch....ahh refreshing! Well now I'm 30 yrs old with the same childhood ice addiction, and the same childhood freezer as I made my parents buy a new 1 so I could take my childhood 1 with me when I got married. I still have it and now keep bags and bags on "reserves" just in case something should happen and I might not b able to make more for some reason. Oh, and just like when I was a kid I can expect nicely frozen slivers every half hr. mmmmm.....mmmmm......good!"

631kfx400
05-22-2009, 07:47 AM
that has to be a joke^

PhilMoore
05-22-2009, 08:43 AM
A little poem I wrote:

Ice is so wonderful.
Ice is so cool. :cool:
I wish I had more Ice so I could eat it all the time.
Ice is so delicious, especially in Iced Tea, when you get to the bottom you eat the ice and have to pee. But then you can drink more, and get you get down to the ice in the bottom and they are these cute little icecubes that are like m&m's.

I hate it when there is dirt in the ice. But, if you put it in a dark colored drink you don't notice it as much. But dirty ice is sub-standard and I only eat it when I am desperate.

I keep eight cube trays on hand at all times. I don't like ice-maker ice, it is funny shaped and soft. Not good. It is best when the ice is crystal clear. And, if you have a crystal clear ice cube and there is a air bubble in the middle, I think it is really lucky. Sometimes I save these air pocket cubes for special occasions. Once, I had about ten of them saved up and I ate them all in one sitting. But that took a little while to eat them all because you can get a "ice" headache.

Once, when I was far from home and didn't have any money, I needed a bag of ice really bad. I went to the gas station to get some, but it was more money than I had. So, I poked a hole in the bag and showed the attendant and they gave it to me for free because it had a hole in it. I have felt guilty about that ever since, so I make sure to keep a couple of spare dollars separate from my wallet in case I need to get a bag of ice in an emergency.

Bryson#221
05-22-2009, 09:24 AM
I seriously spent over an hour reading all of their ridiculous statements and excuses, lol.

This stuff it too good. This is like Dane Cook good!! :D

powermadd400ex
05-22-2009, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Bryson#221
This stuff it too good. This is like Dane Cook good!! :D

idk if its THAT good, but its pretty daggum close :p

dehner47
05-22-2009, 09:35 AM
dr's say that someone who has a fetish for eating ice, is most likely to have an iron daficiance(sp). i forget what the medical term for this is called. other signs of this is, the craving to eat dirt, dark bags under eyes and rapid weight loss. my girlfriend was just told she has low iron in her system and those were signs to look out for.

eating dirt. i love it. i guess i've had low iron since i was 4. cause i love riding and we all know when you ride, you will eat some dirt.

MMM MMM MMM MMM GOOD :D