PDA

View Full Version : building new bumper

beags86
05-20-2009, 05:43 PM
ok so i have been looking for a bumper for my r, (the old school dg just isn't cutting it and the ac one i have it bent) and i like some of them out there but the ones i like are to pricey for me(duncan chrome) and other makes i like don't make one for the 250r

but i like the style of the Duncan, or Tag bumpers or the The IMS-ROLL Intimidator Off-Road Bumpers. if anyone has one of these could you tell me how far apart the top and bottom main bars are and the width of the bumper. as i am going to make a oval style bumper and want a guideline to go by so i don't make one to big of small that looks dumb. any help in this matter would be great!! thanks!

p.s. doesn't matter what quad it's on

Snipe
05-20-2009, 06:29 PM
Quad might matter as some bumpers are wider than others on dif quad styles you dont want something when you turn is gonna rub your tires.

But I do hope this works out for you as yes I hate the price of bumpers and nerfbars I need to just buy me a pipe bender and screw them all I have the welder lol.

bergoff
05-20-2009, 09:13 PM
that is the one thing that nice r is missing is a trick bumper. seeing your scoops it will be sick when its done.

deathcorefan2
05-21-2009, 11:20 AM
what kind of AC bumper? is it for sale?

beags86
05-21-2009, 04:23 PM
sorry deathcore..bergoff beat you to it, if i sell it he pm'ed me and said he wanted it...