brm graphics
fly bars....
sick fast little 250!

squeeks139
05-20-2009, 08:20 PM
looks good...i wish i had the $ to make mine that nice

mxslevnik69
05-22-2009, 02:18 PM
that thing looks sweet man. i heard it was really fast from brad and wyatt that raced you at redbud in little while ago. i broke my hip at the walnut national but as soon as it heals up im gonna be racing the rest of the glmx series on my raptor too.

sno-x139
05-25-2009, 05:00 PM
sounds good hope to see you out there, i beat wyatt and everybody on the start at redbud but at the time didnt have rath nerfs so my foot got stuck in stock heal guard so wyatt went by
i need some copetition at the regionals i killed every one at the last one even the women

jake

mxslevnik69
05-26-2009, 02:48 PM
yeah the challenge race i went to at redbud a while ago i flipped over and still beat the women by like a half lap haha. i should be able to race in about a month tho hopefully.

gb_proshark
05-27-2009, 12:41 AM
sno can u post some more pics please :D

GOODMAN411
07-27-2009, 05:46 PM
ya more pics please
im debating on who to go with as far as the motor, a few people told me rage. How does is stand up against the built hondas, and other raptors with other brands? Any problems with it, reliability issues?

sno-x139
07-27-2009, 07:39 PM
i went to muddycreek and came out of first corner in 5th if that tells you any thing:cool:
as far as relyability they arnt to bad i keep a battery tender on it(high comp motor) but they arnt that bad
theyre fast thats for sure ive had people come up and talk to me about it because theres wasnt that fast,atp not even realy close,maxrpm not realy,havent seen tc yet, hetrick only about 25hp
so right now id say rage builds the fastest 250
give dee a call hes really cool to talk to and believe me he knows his ****!
bobby has one to he says nothing has realy broke on his
hope this helps

leading a group of the C class!