PDA

View Full Version : 300EX Motor Wanted

thyman17
05-20-2009, 01:52 PM
Im looking for a good used motor for my 300EX. It cant smoke or make any bad noises and it cant leak any oil. If you have one that is in pieces but is all there that would work too. Other motors will work too like 400Ex or 350X or even a 250R motor. I have cash on hand.

Jonny B
05-29-2009, 04:15 PM
I am thinking of parting out my wifes 300ex...it's got a lot of aftermarket on it and the engine rebuilt with a fresh wiseco piston and bore, all with light use. Thinking around $400 for engine. Pm me your email if you want some pics of the quad. (ac nerfs, aluminum pegs, roll design anti-vibe stem, pro aluminum bumper, pro circuit full, meijer race fenders (red), complete engine, itp's, etc.)

Joony

thyman17
06-21-2009, 11:53 AM
Hey man I am really interested in the motor and mabey some nerfs and stuff but im at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri For Army Training and I wont be home till around Aug 1st. I dont think you wanna wait that long but mabey i could work something out because i have access to a computer i could send you money using paypal and you could send the motor to my home. pm me if u still have the motor and ill get back to u asap.