PDA

View Full Version : nj ridin problem

bronco400ex
01-03-2003, 02:56 PM
ok i got an idea what we do need to do is to go to these meeting now there is alot of us how complian that no one goes but if all of us how complain go then we will have alot of people i live in middlesex but i will drive to a meeting cuase i have like few places to ride by me as is i dont need them takin away. also eveyone know how they use the news to make it seem like we are the bad one well we have to use the media as an aid as well
do any of u remember that web site with the how to hurt a dirtbike rider i think that it should be brought to the news attention that would help get alot of people in our favor. everyone here know as well as i do that we take very good care of our riding areas to preserve them to keep it able to be ridin on we have to flip the persepective around. were not destroying any land. if u go down a trail all u see is one trail ran out no others 90% of the time the woods next to a trail are untouched. i would really like to hear your guys info and what u think about my idea about the media and using them for help if we just lay around they are goin to take over.
dan

mrusk
01-04-2003, 03:47 PM
First we need to learn how to write in sentences.

but i hear ya.

matt