PDA

View Full Version : high ground clearence a-arms ktm??

KTM RIDAA
05-19-2009, 02:33 PM
hey man this is justin i got my raptor 250 done by u the orange one.:D but i was wandering if u are ever gonna make high ground clearence a-arms for the ktm?? also if you make sticker kits for them??

thanks

burgard rep
05-19-2009, 07:37 PM
Hey Justin, We don't make max clearance arms for the KTM and as far as I know there aren't any in the works but I will definantly metion it. As far as stickers we do have those PM me your address and what color you would like.

KTM RIDAA
05-27-2009, 02:17 PM
did ya hear anything about the high ground clearence a-arms?? and i mean like a sticker kit like u have for the ltr's and stuff?? or would u just want me to bring up my bike sometime??

thanks!!

KTM RIDAA
05-27-2009, 02:21 PM
And also do u guys sell the ball joints or do u just want me to bring my bike a-arms up b/c the rubbers on my upper ball joint boots are torn so i was wandering if u guys have anything like that??

burgard rep
05-29-2009, 02:40 PM
Do you mean a graphics kit? For the aarms. We would need the bike to see if we can get ball joints for it first.

KTM RIDAA
06-01-2009, 12:28 PM
yea a graphics kit. and ok ill try to get the bike down to you sometime this summer.:D

burgard rep
06-11-2009, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by KTM RIDAA
yea a graphics kit. and ok ill try to get the bike down to you sometime this summer.:D

Sorry we don't have a graphics for the KTM.