PDA

View Full Version : Having To Qualify For Loretta Lynns??

oj250r
05-19-2009, 01:05 PM
Ok im real big into Amatuer MX... Ya kno they have to qualify to be able to go to LL in August to be able to race there which means its because there are some many racers that want to race there that cant afford to go there and not qualify(if they were able to be like us) and drove all that way for nothing...and because of that it makes more racers around the country cause all they do are local races and some that are far away,,, and they have qualifers around them which gives them a shot to race at Lorettas if the do good at them and qualify and be able to possibly make a name for yourself in motocross and get you sponsors and be able to live your dream and race Motocross...

I guess what im gettin at is i think that they should add a new track to the schedule and still have a 12 rounds series for us and make lorettas a special deal like the dirt bikes have and make it to where we have qualifers like they do around the country and get more racers for the quad community cause almost anyone who races Quads/Dirtbikes has heard of Loretta Lynns and would/want to go there some day and race,,but not have to worry about being in the main race on sunday but to know that when you get there your in the big show no matter what and you get to race on that World Famous Motocross Track...

I was thinking about that and would love to know what you guys might think about that or ideas you might have cause i think it would be pretty damn sweet if i say so myself:devil:

smr
05-19-2009, 01:34 PM
first of all "." learn it, use it....it's not just something that happens to girls every 28 days.

I think you have a good idea and so do some other people. Here's some info you may not know. Who does the LLynns amateur nationals? It's Racer Production, that's right the same people that hold the GNCC races and 3 rounds of the ATV nationals. It has been talked about in the past but now I just don't think there is enough interest.

XXX -rider
05-19-2009, 04:32 PM
ran by who ? anyways,.. read more here

http://www.mxsports.com/

coryatver
05-19-2009, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by XXX -rider
ran by who ? anyways,.. read more here

http://www.mxsports.com/

I believe he is talking about the ATV motocross here. The Loretta lynn's race is ran by Racer Productions.
http://www.atvmotocross.com/

So your saying it should be a qualifier race of all the best guys from local tracks battle it out to see who the best of the best local riders is? That is interesting but that is pretty much the way it is now just some of the guys don't race locals just nationals.

Pappy
05-19-2009, 05:00 PM
If the gates were full and LCQ's were needed in every class and at every round of he MX Nationals, I could see a race such as LL for quads

oj250r
05-19-2009, 08:03 PM
i feel ya i jsu think that it would be sweet to have our own special race like the dirtbikes have ya knows

woodsracer882
05-19-2009, 08:13 PM
I agree it would be a cool thing to see. But like pappy said there isn't enough quads on the lines for them to justify having qualifiers for a big race like that.

We just need to step-up and get more people into racing atv motocross I guess.

oj250r
05-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by woodsracer882
I agree it would be a cool thing to see. But like pappy said there isn't enough quads on the lines for them to justify having qualifiers for a big race like that.

We just need to step-up and get more people into racing atv motocross I guess.

i see what your sayin but i think this just might help with getting more atv racers cause if you look up how many ppl try n qualify for LL on dirtbikes... i think its like 30000 racers try n make it all over the country that you dont see or here about... thats why i think it may help and be fun and very interesting