PDA

View Full Version : i dont know why this bothers my

bergoff
05-18-2009, 02:57 PM
we riding this weekend and had a great time. but there was a d-bag that had a totally tricked out 09 kx450f. it had every trick aftermarket part on it. he was talking so much crap that he was so good and won alot of races. but when we started to ride it was a different story. he could ride worth a crap. and when a kid came up on a very tired cr125 he was laughing at him. this kid comes from a rough home life and is a good kid. so we bet him $25 that the kid would bet him in 5 laps. he took it and lost really bad. and we game the money to the kid and told the jack*** not to come back. no one needs to put anyone down cause of their ride and talk crap to a kid.

dehner47
05-18-2009, 03:01 PM
isn't that exactly what your doing? talking crap on someone? not cool. especially when there not here to stick up for themselves:ermm:

250x_kyle
05-18-2009, 03:17 PM
and you were born in 79?

hypersnyper6947
05-18-2009, 06:08 PM
I think everyone should just be happy to be out riding, i dont know about you guys but im in such a great mood when im riding that i would never try to dis anyone, especially about there ride, were all just trying to have fun. Sounds like a d-bag for sure just cause you can buy the best stuff does not mean your better than anyone else in any way. Just ride, have a good time and be cool to your fellow riders.

muddy400EX
05-19-2009, 12:25 AM
im the complete opposite when i ride. ill see a guy thats awesome on the track, and just stop and watch him ride.lol. dont matter if hes on a quad or a bike,lol

hondariderdylan
05-19-2009, 06:24 AM
that really is aggravating
i knew a guy like that once

he hated on my quad when it was stock and i hardly had any ride time on it and he had been riding his RM125 for about a year,he always would get me going in a straight line but when the woods/trails came up, i walked away from him, he eventually stopped talking crap

bottom line is that a guy with too much money got beat by a kid who deserved what the rich guy had, it was a good day:)

rodeo#11
05-19-2009, 08:57 AM
there is ppl like that where i live some of my good friends will bash my ride just cause its been rolled a couple times...everything fixed back btw...but they say its s*** and all this...but i dont take it to heart or anything.........none of them even have a quad or bike lol plus the ones that do are spoiled and have their mommy to buy their parts, every single part on my quad is from working 2 jobs just to get it how i want it lol gotta have some pride in it !

cosinostra
05-19-2009, 11:29 AM
I learned a long time ago to always beware of the guy with duct tape holding his stuff together... If he doesn't break he's going to spank you.......

hypersnyper6947
05-19-2009, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
im the complete opposite when i ride. ill see a guy thats awesome on the track, and just stop and watch him ride.lol. dont matter if hes on a quad or a bike,lol

Me too, i take mental notes :)

jcs003
05-19-2009, 04:21 PM
be happy with what you have and if you want better, work hard for it. also, there is no benefit in putting someone else down. people who are *******s always get whats coming to them.

it seems like there isn't much riding going on and alot of bull****ting...

coryatver
05-19-2009, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by cosinostra
I learned a long time ago to always beware of the guy with duct tape holding his stuff together... If he doesn't break he's going to spank you.......

so true

motofreak2772
05-19-2009, 06:27 PM
You told the guy to never come back?
wow your the d-bag... hes just cocky and nieve. I dont like people who think they are better than everyone but there will always be people like that, its not your job to put him in his place. Eventually it will happen on its own. Im sure the guy felt bad enough losing he doesnt need you tearing him down. Im glad the kid won though. You should have just told the rich boy to calm down and take it easy on the kid, it sounds like he as just trying to be cool in front of you. If he knew you thought differently he probably wouldnt have been such a douche.