PDA

View Full Version : houser long travel a arms is there a lowering kit??????

diesel423
05-17-2009, 10:42 PM
Hi guys I was wondering if any one out there makes a lowering kit that will work on houser long travels im gonna try the whole tt thing!!! i dont know if it matters or not but im running tcs fronts with remote rezzi's im new to the tt thing so if this is a stupid question forgive me!!!! my knees cant take the mx track any more....lol

BakerRacing40
05-18-2009, 10:26 PM
if your wanting to try the ft / tt thing.. the first setup i had on my quad was the shock nuts spun all the way up on the threads, flipped the front wheels around for wider stance- have to drill for new valve stem, some tires off a micro sprint car (the left rears for the quad rears 61x8x10 and fronts for fronts 60x7x10) you can get those used pretty cheap... ran that for a little bit then added sway bar then rear lowering link... and you just keep going from there ..

you just need to remember with the front end a lil higher you get better weight transfer and for tires 57x5.5x10 fronts and 18" American Racers or 59" hoosiers are best..

my opinion anyways...

Kevslatvin
05-22-2009, 05:42 PM
I know a guy around here that runs standard travel front shocks with his long travel arms on a YFZ. I don't know what brand arms(Lonestar maybe) but acted like it was fairly common. Only problem with this is you'd have to buy different shocks unless you had the stock ones to give it a whirl with. He was running PEP.