PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Johnny and Motoworks....

craigmacphee
05-17-2009, 08:01 PM
I just wanted to take a minute to thank Johnny and Motoworks for producing what I would consider to be the leading edge in my ds MX package.

All previous issues aside with BRP and my dealer, I was able to see what the complete racing package and Motoworks exhaust did for me and my machine today at the races. I went from the back to middle of the pack on my previous quad to being a contender literally every moto on my new machine. Today I took 4th place overall and feel confident there is a lot of room for improvement in my riding. The quad has plenty of power. I was hanging with and beating LTR's and YFZ's (friends of mine) that I know have high compression pistons, cranks, and cams. The difference this package and exhaust system make over stock is NIGHT and DAY!!!

To those of you who have been contemplating the purchase of a new exhaust system, I would highly recommend you giving Motoworks a good look. I am not affiliated with them in any way but I gotta tell you the horsepower gains, fit and finish, and customer service are second to none.

So, to Johnny and crew, thanks again for hitting the mark right on. Your new loyal fan. Craig MacPhee

ltr311
05-17-2009, 09:08 PM
Nail on the head. Johnny and motoworks are leading the way in ds performance. I cant say enough about them and their service. I plan on running a motoworks head here soon. Ill for sure post results when I get it. I cant wait.

Harkes2k
05-18-2009, 07:58 AM
I love the power my Motoworks pipe makes but its falling apart... :(... Exhaust leaks on where the midpipe connects to the pipe and the screws keep loosening where the midpipe connects to the pipe... Gonna send it back and see what they will do its only been about a month and 4 rides...

ProspectorJim
05-18-2009, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Harkes2k
I love the power my Motoworks pipe makes but its falling apart... :(... Exhaust leaks on where the midpipe connects to the pipe and the screws keep loosening where the midpipe connects to the pipe... Gonna send it back and see what they will do its only been about a month and 4 rides...

loctite and sealant.

craigmacphee
05-20-2009, 04:47 PM
I don't understand though. My exhaust system does not have any screws. The only thing mine has is rivets and they have held up great. Craig

Harkes2k
05-20-2009, 06:15 PM
Its the carbon one... but like I said they are going to warranty it and fix it... Wish I hadnt had this problem to start with but thats the difference between a good and a great company... a great company backs their work!