PDA

View Full Version : raptor for sale or trade for honda 400

hotshotgoal30
05-17-2009, 07:17 PM
up for sale is a 2001 yamaha raptor but with a 2002 motor and tranny. (which was the better year) this bike has had alot of new parts put on and over the winter was gone through and cleaned up. this was a winter project. some of the replaced parts were new grips, new oil and filter, new tires front and rear (maxxis shredders), new rear brake pads, a-arm bushings, axle bearings and seals and tie rods brand new chain and sprockets as well. so as you can see i have already taken care of all the dirty work for you. machine has clear vin and i will transfer the registration over to buyer. does need some minor things but over all its a great bike. feel free to make me an offer, no lowballers no i will not take $1000 so dont ask. if you are serious and have cash i am willing to work with you. i am open to trades but im looking for another sport quad possibly 350-500cc range. anything such as 400ex, z400, warrior, banshee, kfx something along those lines. machine doesnt have to be perfect but i dont want to have to sink hundreds into it just to ride it. let me know what you have

Eviltanker
06-24-2009, 06:57 AM
Still have it? Where in New York?