PDA

View Full Version : where in folrida

IRISH-RACER-14
05-17-2009, 01:16 PM
im going to folrida for holidays in the summer. is there any places where i can rent an atv and go riding?like an indoor mx track or something like that.

05-17-2009, 01:36 PM
you can beat on my 400ex as long as it comes back in one piece and nothing is fried, bent, punctured... my suggestion get on a rental wave runner. oh man can those take a beating and so will you. when its choppy out and you start getting far out there you see the waves and start saying oh ****! but when you launch off them man is that a blast you land so hard you think you cracked the hull you can double waves and what not. its hard to wreck a waverunner unless you hit something or sink it. speed on the water is so much different too. When your doing 45mph your flying. you might even throw down some tricks by accident lol if only I had a video camera of my superman it must have looked so funny because it wasnt intended. basically to get a temporary floridas boaters license you just take a short easy test and they give it too you on the spot. questions like alcohol: A-improves vision and sense of balance B-makes you opperate a boat better C-should not be used while driving.

IRISH-RACER-14
05-17-2009, 01:49 PM
i would rather stick to an atv..or even a bike..i want to ride in some dunes or something cool

05-17-2009, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by kdigginz
i would rather stick to an atv..or even a bike..i want to ride in some dunes or something cool

where are you going to be staying though? Croom has a lot of Florida packed into 1 place. Cliffs, hills, dune type stuff, scrub areas, trails/wooded, clay, swap, rock sections... Then for MX Hardrock really is a great place to go just for the variety and your not bothered you just ride to whatever track you want to and start riding. No waiting for practice or anything like that its like you own the place.

IRISH-RACER-14
05-20-2009, 12:46 PM
some place that will loan me a atv thats close to orlando florida. i want to go to a track

derekhonda
05-20-2009, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by kdigginz
im going to folrida for holidays in the summer. is there any places where i can rent an atv and go riding?like an indoor mx track or something like that.

I hate to break it to you man, but you just aren't gonna find somewhere to loan you an ATV for a track. You can rent like a bayou and cruise daytona beach (like, on the beach) but they govern them down to about 25 if I remember right. Another problem you are gonna run into, is your sig says you are 15, so YOU can't even rent anything legally, your parents would have to do it, and then most places have rules against anyone but the renter driving it.

Your best bet is to go the wave runner route, or find someone on here that will let you borrow theirs for the day...but good luck with that.

IRISH-RACER-14
05-20-2009, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
I hate to break it to you man, but you just aren't gonna find somewhere to loan you an ATV for a track. You can rent like a bayou and cruise daytona beach (like, on the beach) but they govern them down to about 25 if I remember right. Another problem you are gonna run into, is your sig says you are 15, so YOU can't even rent anything legally, your parents would have to do it, and then most places have rules against anyone but the renter driving it.

Your best bet is to go the wave runner route, or find someone on here that will let you borrow theirs for the day...but good luck with that. ah man. riding in the usa was the highlight of the holiday

05-20-2009, 05:11 PM
i'm an hour and a half from orlando. dont know about letting someone use my other 400ex for the track but the track is probally safer than where I ride unless you like to try some crazy ****. i also have a yamaha timberwolf wouldnt attempt any jumps with it but you could cruise around. pretty sure its been just about through everything already lol. what do rental places do about charging for wear or broken parts?