PDA

View Full Version : ronnies.com hooked me up

YZROOSTINYA
01-03-2003, 09:07 AM
i bought some 23x7x10 acr pure sport bandits back in july and the tires were f-ed, i used them so i couldn't return them

I spoke with Dave in Cust Service back then and he said he would help me out next time i bought tires

Well i ordered them yesterday and he gave them to me at cost, no shipping, and 5$ off a rim i ordered. Plus he had them on the first truck so there getting delivered today.

i am jazzed :cool: :D

300EXrider02
01-03-2003, 03:14 PM
uhhh, how did u do this? care to tell?? i need front razrs and rear rims, .190 douglas

01-03-2003, 09:16 PM
cool:cool:

JOEX
01-03-2003, 09:21 PM
What tires did you get and would you mind telling how much "at cost" is? I'm just curious what the mark up is.

Thanks, Joe

300exazzkikr
01-04-2003, 08:09 PM
last time i bought from them they over charged me twenty bucks. But I called them up and they saw their mistake and they refunded me the money so all is well. It would be nice if they hook me up next time but i doubt they will.:rolleyes:

killed300ex
01-04-2003, 08:28 PM
yea they are great with customer servise. I orderd tires from them one day they showed up the next day. I thought shipping wasa bi steep but then i saw the box lol i think it was lke 16 bucks to ship them. I then used them to order some stock parts of the steering stem (bearings) and it took thema while to get them to me but ordered them the day after thanksgiving so i didnt really mind. i also think there prices are decent they are keeping my bussness
killed

YZROOSTINYA
01-06-2003, 04:56 AM
do you guys ever ACTUALLY read what people write?:eek: :huh

I stated that i recve bad tires when i initially ordered them but since i used them i couldnt return them.

dave from ronnies told me that he would help me out next time.

they are 57.99 a peice and i got them for 46 a peice and he gave me 5$ off a .190 itp (1qty) wheel which came out to 52 i beleive, so i ended up paying 146 to my door, had them next day and i dint have to pay shipping.

i order bandit xcr 23x7x10 front tires.

not busting just curious if you goes are so googled over quads you forget to read the post before replying:confused: :D

i order 22x11x9 all trak rears by maxxis from rocky mountain and they will be here this week

shipping on the original front set was 20 bucks, i just paid $30 shipping for tires WITHOUT rims from rocky mountain, so ronnies does have slightly higher tire price but cheaper shipping

look through my other posts and you will see the tires i ordered, i posted pics

wheeltrax
01-06-2003, 05:16 AM
It's good you got good customer service. There is nothin in my opinion worse about a place that rips you off, or that doesnt give you good service.