PDA

View Full Version : anyone riding at tower on sunday

YZROOSTINYA
01-03-2003, 07:37 AM
Any one hitting up tower city on sunday?

bertman
01-03-2003, 09:13 PM
do you still have to join to ride there ?

01-03-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by bertman
do you still have to join to ride there ?
or be old enuff to sign the waiver & ride w/a guest..

01-04-2003, 12:26 AM
whats the conditions up there now?

I hear its gonna be pretty cold there on sunday(28 high) Brrrr.

Is the snow piling up or can you still find the bottom ?

01-06-2003, 06:23 AM
YZ..did ya go up there ???what its like ?...much snow ..??

YZROOSTINYA
01-06-2003, 06:27 AM
3 inches when we got there, 5-8 inches when we left. it was fun riding, a good amount of people riding.

i almost got run over by a f350 diesel , he ran into me when backing up when i was standing in the trail while my other bud was moving his truck, i had my helmet on so i couldn't hear him

the impact knocked me about 5-10 feet and dislocated my shoulder AGAIN. i popped it back in and we rode for about 3 hours. i wish we could have gone longer but there were so many probs and the guys i went with rode like a bunch of girls. we had to go so slow.

it was pretty f-ing cold. but cool

back to the gym to get the arm in shape, i was just getting it good again, another 4 weeks of bs

01-06-2003, 06:38 AM
damn .."almost run over" ... !..not good .. any body get the tag??? :confused:j/k...
well at least ya rode some

yeah its rough there in the winter ..
I think I will wait for better weather to get up there & ride ..
think I have had had my fill of the place during winter months ..used to ride alot in winter ,..but just cant seem to get motivated this year

YZROOSTINYA
01-07-2003, 04:32 AM
hopefully going up sunday,we got my buds quad running, he needed a plug and a battery charging.

Ex'r Marlin
01-09-2003, 04:41 PM
Today, they forecast the high for Sunday to be 22 degrees.:eek: I would say that is chilly.

Like Dave (2-R's) said, I too look forward to better weather!

01-09-2003, 09:31 PM
if weather holds out...like no rain or snow ..I can deal with cold for a few
I am thinking about rausch or maybe tctri ...on saturday ..
gotta go past "Kellners Motosports" for some new pcs for the 310 quad.. so i can put er back together for '03
since we aint racing sunday ,,,i will have settle for just goin up for a few & check out some new set ups on the woods quad