PDA

View Full Version : beat a banshee

debo
05-15-2009, 11:02 AM
i have a stock 05 450r and i raced a stock banshee with aftermarket pipes. He pulled me a link on the highway an i pulled him five on the dirt road. lol i think he was a little surprised and hurt lol. then i lined up with an 08 450r and pulled him five links on highway.....he was a terrible rider. lol does my quad sound fast to be bone stock???

MikeHenders
05-15-2009, 12:34 PM
The 2004-2005 are well built and knowing when to gas and when to shift makes a big diffence in drag plus they only weight 350 pounds. I raced a z400 with mine when it was new the z400 had at least $5000 in it and I beat him every time. He was mad but it made me happy. and now that I have upgrades when I see him he won't even try to race me he says **ck off. lol

Wayner
05-15-2009, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by debo
i have a stock 05 450r and i raced a stock banshee with aftermarket pipes. He pulled me a link on the highway an i pulled him five on the dirt road. lol i think he was a little surprised and hurt lol. then i lined up with an 08 450r and pulled him five links on highway.....he was a terrible rider. lol does my quad sound fast to be bone stock???

Not that I don't believe you, but my '05 450R with a few things + a LRD full exhaust wont touch my '97 banshee with FMF SST pipes + a few other things. It's pretty even through the first 2 gears, but click 3rd and the banshee walks away. Top speed is no contest espically with the banshee having a 6th gear.