PDA

View Full Version : concert season is here!!

bean2080
05-14-2009, 12:58 PM
is anyone going to any concerts this summer. i am one of them concert freaks that go to a ton of them :D this year im going to rock on the range and warped tour so far. i was thinking about mayhem fest but i may hold off and see if any other concerts pop up. after rock on the range, if all the bands show up i will have seen 105 bands from all the concerts i have been to. so where is everyone going this summer? i always like to see where everyone is going.

05-14-2009, 03:17 PM
theres a concert season? its year round here :D

TRX_450
05-14-2009, 04:22 PM
going to see skynyrd and kid rock on july 4th, country stampede the last week in june, and mayhem

Ruby Soho
05-14-2009, 05:23 PM
ill probly go to warped tour this year again.

bean2080
05-14-2009, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by FlewByU352
theres a concert season? its year round here :D

yea thats true, i gess when you have the money you just hit them up year round lol

05-14-2009, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by bean2080
yea thats true, i gess when you have the money you just hit them up year round lol

i was refering to the weather theres a concert every week here year round. even some major bands play at house parties which is pretty cool.

Sjorge450R
05-15-2009, 07:05 AM
just bought some pre-sale tickets for Jason Mraz and G Love. First concert I am going to in a long time and ever since I started listening to the both of them, i love them and then when I saw they were touring together I bought tickets within 5 min of them being up for sale. Its at the Festival Pier down here in Philadelphia.

Johnny & Monica
05-15-2009, 07:39 AM
Crue Fest in August and Shooting Star tomorrow night at the Park. Still trying to win tickets to Rock Fest.

416exfreak
05-15-2009, 07:48 AM
Going to see Walls of Jericho tonight.

Already seen: (this year)

Psyopus
Acid Bath
Cattle Decapitation
Trivium
All That Remains
27 South
Mastadon
Black Tide (sucked epicly)
Hatebreed
Eating Infinity
Decagon

And a bunch of others..

It helps when you have friends in the show scene :D

csr250r
05-15-2009, 10:02 AM
So far this year i saw...

Korn
Slipknot
Black Stone Cherry
Veer Union
Theory of a Deadman
Hinder
The Used
Part of Clutch

Slipknot, Theory of a Deadman were my favorites.

tach13
05-15-2009, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Going to see Walls of Jericho tonight.

Already seen: (this year)

Psyopus
Acid Bath
Cattle Decapitation
Trivium
All That Remains
27 South
Mastadon
Black Tide (sucked epicly)
Hatebreed
Eating Infinity
Decagon

And a bunch of others..

im jelous! i saw static-x wednesday and hed-pe about a month ago.
It helps when you have friends in the show scene :D

bean2080
05-15-2009, 11:28 AM
looks like some good ones! 416exfreak, i cant beleave you got to see trivium, i have been trying forever. this will be my second time seeing slipknot, rev theory, buckcherry and all that remains. im just glad clown is back in slipknot now, he was out for a while because of a death in the family.

416exfreak
05-16-2009, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by bean2080
looks like some good ones! 416exfreak, i cant beleave you got to see trivium, i have been trying forever. this will be my second time seeing slipknot, rev theory, buckcherry and all that remains. im just glad clown is back in slipknot now, he was out for a while because of a death in the family.

You better pray to god, buddha, or whoever it is you pray to, that they dont drink pre-show.

When I saw them, Heafy was so drunk he fell of stage, forgot words to every song, including Pull Harder (in the ending..) and broke a guitar.

I honestly don't like seeing them live, because they don't scream. They just do that thrashy, yelling crap, and it doesn't sound good.:ermm:

Pipeless416
05-16-2009, 06:35 PM
i was supposed to see chevelle and buckcherry last tuesday, and disturbed, lacuna coil, killswitch engage and chimaera today.. neither one worked out :rolleyes: . oh well, i'm looking forward to seeing rise against at summerfest this year!

miller821
05-17-2009, 01:29 AM
Kansas in a week, hopefully!:cool:

Giz400ex
05-17-2009, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by csr250r
So far this year i saw...

Korn
Slipknot
Black Stone Cherry
Veer Union
Theory of a Deadman
Hinder
The Used
Part of Clutch

Slipknot, Theory of a Deadman were my favorites. I've always wanted to see Slipknot :(