PDA

View Full Version : My LTR

LilQJ
05-14-2009, 11:29 AM
I'm really loving it. The bike is everything I was wanting. I was pretty excited when we put it on the Dyno tester a few weeks ago and found out it has 47 horse power. We also weighed it and it was ONLY 412 lbs. Haha that's alot but we thought it would have been alot heavier!

shane071489
05-14-2009, 11:30 AM
yeah man i got an 08 se and i love it had a ltz400 before and it was crazy how much smoother and nicer this ltr is

QuadJunkies
05-14-2009, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by LilQJ
I'm really loving it. The bike is everything I was wanting. I was pretty excited when we put it on the Dyno tester a few weeks ago and found out it has 47 horse power. We also weighed it and it was ONLY 412 lbs. Haha that's alot but we thought it would have been alot heavier!
ONLY 412?? haha!!
Now lets just learn how yo keep the rubber side down ..
I still need to go get a new ORV sticker that you cooked off your license plate .:o :p

miller821
05-15-2009, 02:18 PM
How about this bent rim?:eek2:

muddy400EX
05-15-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by shane071489
yeah man i got an 08 se and i love it had a ltz400 before and it was crazy how much smoother and nicer this ltr is

i dont think its a man...man. lol

got me an ltr a couple weeks ago and i love it to, and its still stock:)

ohsobad_chevy
05-17-2009, 09:15 AM
She has a really nice front end.......on the quad. :p

IdahoMX
05-17-2009, 06:24 PM
Well know that makes me feel bad about buying it. I thought you hated it and wanted me to have it. Thats what your dad told me.

QuadJunkies
05-17-2009, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by IdahoMX
Well know that makes me feel bad about buying it. I thought you hated it and wanted me to have it. Thats what your dad told me.
:eek2: :p

I think Dad like hers enough he wouldnt mind having one ... :D

LilQJ
05-22-2009, 09:58 AM
Well i love my front in the way it is. The way it works for me is cool and the white stands out.
Just getting use to jumping it thought. Each jump is soo different on it. At PV i was kind of discouraged about my jumping but i guess it will just take time. I'm not much of a motocross person anyways. I love the offroad where it gets rough.

How i bent those rims? IDK!!!

QuadJunkies
05-22-2009, 10:26 AM
Cant wait to hear the new pipe this wk end! I love the Carbon fiber look and it sounds so good,but with the racing a quieter pipe is def. in order.
Ill have this piipe for sale soon...
Thank you Motoworks,such great customer service!
Your doing just fine on MX, thats alot of quad to hang on to for such a small girl.

:p ;)

Who knows... maybe someday Tammy and you will be team mates in the Wom. A class
! :cool:
http://www.pbase.com/quadjunkies/image/112655066.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/image/112656340/original.jpg

bens250ex
05-22-2009, 02:57 PM
what handlebar combo is on this bike and what pipe you sellin?

QuadJunkies
05-23-2009, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by bens250ex
what handlebar combo is on this bike and what pipe you sellin?

IT a Carbon Fiber Motoworks pipe. Ill be selling it for 275.00. LOVE the pipe,sounds awesome and performs well(tuned it on the dyno) but we had to get Motoworks quieter one for DB rules at Nationals.
The bars are TAG w/ ODI grips.

bens250ex
05-23-2009, 01:19 AM
what bend are the bars, im trying to figure out what set up to order i need mine taller than stock. I didn't know if high atv bend would be to high though

QuadJunkies
05-23-2009, 01:34 AM
what bend are the bars, im trying to figure out what set up to order i need mine taller than stock. I didn't know if high atv bend would be to high though
Im not sure on the bend they came with the quad when we bought it .
How tall are you? Buying a Hi Bend most likely will not be too high,that what we always order on Flexx and its just fine . We have even ran a riser and a Hi bend before on other quads we have owned.
A set of Flexx is what I would reccomend if you can afford them,eventually thats what Id like to get again and have her run those and see if shes likes them,she liked them on her Hybrid and did help with fatigue.
The TAGS actually seem to have a nice bend thats on there now and seem to fit her ride height ,sorry Ben, I wish I had info than that. Just beware that cables and contols become a little cramped and shortened if you get too tall.

bens250ex
05-23-2009, 08:45 AM
well im a little tall im 6'3 so i am gettin sick of ridin bent over lol. yea i heard the cables might have to be changed where can i get a set of longer cables?

QuadJunkies
05-23-2009, 10:52 AM
well im a little tall im 6'3 so i am gettin sick of ridin bent over lol. yea i heard the cables might have to be changed where can i get a set of longer cables?

You could prol. get a set from Motion Pro.
Kelsey's LTR I believe has a +2 stem and a low rise bar. It doesnt look to be too Hi of a bend to me . I think a stem is goig not be what you will want being that tall. Im not as tall as you, but Im 5'10 and I cant stand riding stock height.
I guess theres a relocater from Yoshi that you can move your controls and illiminates having the wiring on the bars,we are going to do that eventually.
My guess would be if you add a stem and a Hi bend bar you might have to do both.

If I can think of it ,Ill ask Beau Baron (Pro WORCS rider) he rode Suzuki last year and he is tall and see if he changed things up on his.

bens250ex
05-24-2009, 12:34 AM
ok thanks a ton i went into motosport today and they had some stuff on clearance i ended up buyin atv high bend and ill see how they work for me . i might have to get a stem as well..

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
You could prol. get a set from Motion Pro.
Kelsey's LTR I believe has a +2 stem and a low rise bar. It doesnt look to be too Hi of a bend to me . I think a stem is goig not be what you will want being that tall. Im not as tall as you, but Im 5'10 and I cant stand riding stock height.
I guess theres a relocater from Yoshi that you can move your controls and illiminates having the wiring on the bars,we are going to do that eventually.
My guess would be if you add a stem and a Hi bend bar you might have to do both.

If I can think of it ,Ill ask Beau Baron (Pro WORCS rider) he rode Suzuki last year and he is tall and see if he changed things up on his.

ohsobad_chevy
05-24-2009, 09:21 AM
ok thanks a ton i went into motosport today and they had some stuff on clearance i ended up buyin atv high bend and ill see how they work for me . i might have to get a stem as well..

LUCKY!!! I wish we had some cool shops like that......our shop takes a week just to order some damn muffler packing. :confused:

bens250ex
05-24-2009, 09:45 AM
yea i know man its a dream!!!!!! anything i need is 8 miles from my house!!! its so handy.