PDA

View Full Version : Silver Lake MI

Jackie
05-14-2009, 08:09 AM
Anyone going this Saturday? It should be smooth. Theres a storm rolling through there on Friday night.
Ride safe
Play safe
:cool:

bbender85
05-14-2009, 10:24 AM
not i... holding out for memorial day with the rest of the crazies, haha. :D

have you checked out silverlakeforum?

Jackie
05-14-2009, 02:29 PM
no I have not checked out that site.. but I will. oops change off plans I am not going to make it this weekend after all.. bummer. I hope the weather is nice for everyone next weekend. Accuweather says otherwise.. but heck its Michigan just wait 5 minutes it will change.. I do miss the place.
ride safe
play safe
:D

AutoRoc
05-19-2009, 12:25 AM
It was absolutely perfect riding sat/sunday... 60s and sunny.. Smooooth sand could be found in a ton of areas. A good group racing on the flats( I mean...wets)... Oh and ALL of the hills were rounded. No razorbacks that I seen. Storm probably smoothed everything out. Hell.. the exit hill was plateu'd. Must have been a 100ft of flat hill and then down nd out. Very cool.

Oh! Yamaha was doing demo rides both days.. They served everyone free pizza and red bull was passing out cans like they were no longer in the biz to make a profit! hahaha Redbull girls walking around serving it up as well. Not a lot of people in town but hey, that works for me!!