PDA

View Full Version : xtreme typhoon 125 like new

raidernut
05-13-2009, 07:09 PM
For sale like new 125 typhoon. bought for son as a play bike, but with so much racing no time for play riding. It was ridden about 3 times. all stock except handlbars and twist throttle. also have extra wheels and sand paddle tires. first $1100 takes it. Pick up only no shipping. located in southern california near arizona border. may be able to meet part way in ca or az.

Nick's #1 Fan
05-13-2009, 09:12 PM
Mark,
If you find a buyer in Oregon or Washington we may be able to help you out but it will be when we come down to Glen Helen.

If it's not gone by then keep it in mind

Chris

raidernut
05-13-2009, 09:20 PM
I appreciate that, and i might take you up on it if that comes up. I would like to keep it, but he hasnt riden it in 2 years. Still not even broken in!

mikenlhc
12-04-2009, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by raidernut
For sale like new 125 typhoon. bought for son as a play bike, but with so much racing no time for play riding. It was ridden about 3 times. all stock except handlbars and twist throttle. also have extra wheels and sand paddle tires. first $1100 takes it. Pick up only no shipping. located in southern california near arizona border. may be able to meet part way in ca or az.

Can you post a pic and how far are you from Lake Havasu, AZ?

raidernut
12-04-2009, 10:37 AM
sorry it is sold