PDA

View Full Version : EZ pull clutch perch and lever on ebay

tyman2395
05-12-2009, 10:21 PM
hey i am going to buy one of those EZ pull clutch perch and lever off of ebay. How much easier will my clutch be to pull in ? i am also getting a new cable because my old cable was burned away and was choppy when pulling it in . And what do i do with the 2 wires that are going into the clutch perch since they are not going to be used? maybe could i rigged a kill switch with them ? thanks guys

tyman2395
05-13-2009, 05:19 AM
ttt

Gibson
05-13-2009, 05:32 AM
i dont know how the clutch pull will be, but you slice those two wires together. They're for your clutch sensor and it'll only start in neutral if those wires aren't spliced together.

KrackerG
05-13-2009, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Gibson
i dont know how the clutch pull will be, but you slice those two wires together. They're for your clutch sensor and it'll only start in neutral if those wires aren't spliced together.

Gibson, thanks for the info about the clutch wires! I have those wires loosely hanging up by the clutch lever. I believe they are green and white. so you are saying to connect those 2 wires together, and i can start it in gear? right now, I have to be in neutral to start...pain in the *** when stalled out in on a hill..

also, i have the ez pull clutch lever and love it! it makes a big difference for me when on a long ride thru the woods, when the clutch has to be used a lot...just my 2 cents.

NacsMXer
05-13-2009, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by KrackerG
Gibson, thanks for the info about the clutch wires! I have those wires loosely hanging up by the clutch lever. I believe they are green and white. so you are saying to connect those 2 wires together, and i can start it in gear? right now, I have to be in neutral to start...pain in the *** when stalled out in on a hill..

also, i have the ez pull clutch lever and love it! it makes a big difference for me when on a long ride thru the woods, when the clutch has to be used a lot...just my 2 cents.

Yes, just tie those 2 wires together, tape them out of the way and you're set. When you do that, it will start in any gear even WITHOUT the clutch lever pulled in....the quad will jump forward if you don't pull the clutch in while you're starting it. So just try to remember that to prevent an accident :eek2: