PDA

View Full Version : Rath Racing Pro-Peg Nerfs (Gloss Black)-'05 TRX450

Mad B
05-12-2009, 10:10 AM
As the title states, I have a set of Rath Racing Pro Peg Nerf Bars for sale, off of my '05 TRX. They were barely used for the couple of months that I had them installed. There are no breaks, bends, cracks, dents, etc; they are in excellent condition. They are Gloss Black in color, and top quality stuff. These nerf bars will be shipped with two NEW Rath stickers (to replace the one that peeled off, as seen in the pic), and a set of NEW black nets.

They are designed for a rider who doesn’t want heel guards. The kit is a complete bolt on kit. They will not bolt to stock heel guards. The nerfs come with Chromoly pro peg mounts, stainless foot pegs and all the hardware needed to mount them. They retail, from Rath Racing, for $350 (plus tax and shipping). I'm asking $180 (plus shipping). OBO.

If you're interested shoot me a PM, as I don't always remember to check my threads on here!

Thank you,
MAD B

Mad B
05-12-2009, 10:11 AM
pic #2

Mad B
05-12-2009, 10:13 AM
pic #3. This is the nerf that has the sticker that came off. Remember, the nerfs will be shipped to you with two new stickers to put on. Plus, the used nets will be removed and the brand new nets added, before shipping.
Thanks.

Mad B
01-25-2010, 02:23 PM
Nerfs still up for sale. They've been sitting in a box in my garage, and I forgot about them until finding them last night. They haven't been used at all since originally posting.

These will also fit '06 and up; however, you'll need a different motor mount bar - $35 from Rath Racing.

Price lowered to $180 (plus shipping)!!!