PDA

View Full Version : racing in NC/SC

crzy8racin
05-12-2009, 12:51 AM
We are trying to get the Atv racing revived locally here (especially miniquads) our turn out has fallen consistently for the past couple years. Iron city MX is gonna offer miniquads for the rest of the series, I am trying to get a good turn out so our kids can keep racing locally, Especially on the off weekends of Nationals. More Info can be found at WWW.IRONCITYMX.COM
Hope to see you racing

Thanks

Ron:D

edwardsp&b
05-12-2009, 06:37 AM
i went to the webpage but it just says atv beginner,amatuer or pro. do they have mini quads classes and what is the rules on age and size in the class. i would be interested in running it, and could probably get some more of the GA boys to race it to.
do they have a good crowd of minis? we are trying to revive the mini scene in our area and are always looking for some good races. thanks
bryan

crzy8racin
05-12-2009, 05:44 PM
I am really not sure what the class or classes will be, last year it was 0-70cc ages 7-11, and 71-90cc 8-15 or something like that.
There is no distinction between cvt or shifter.
We normally have four or five lil quads. It is really a trial basis for now to see if we can get a good enough turn out for them to start offering it more often. This is a really nice facility the dirtbikes ven have a lorretta lynn qualifier there.

This is for the sunday Southern Outlaw Race, not sure if they will offer it for saturdays sx race. They have two seperate series runing right now.

DoubleDad
05-13-2009, 05:43 PM
Give us til after the nationals at Lorettas and we'll come racing with you.

crzy8racin
05-13-2009, 07:43 PM
The last four races are opposite weekends of nationals. We have a couple of national racers using this to keep sharp and to keep their stuff tuned up.

crzy8racin
05-20-2009, 10:04 PM
You all missed a great weekend of racing, we had 2 national riders show up. Man Chase Horton is the man he was so fast and smooth. Nolan Cochran was a stud also He won the heat race and broke in the main, but he was flying.

crzy8racin
06-01-2009, 10:33 PM
We have another race this sunday if anyone is looking to warm up for the next national.