PDA

View Full Version : man. i don't understand women....

DGR Designs
01-02-2003, 07:43 PM
man.. my g/f just told me that we need to take a break for a while... she says she loves me alot and i feel the same and she says she don't wanna break up but i just don't understand all this :( i just need to gas up my 400 mount it up and drive off untill i can think str8 again. :( sorry for the guilt trip guys, just that you really don't realize how much something means to you untill it's not within reach and you can't get to it or have it...... hope this is all over with soon

CowsBitePeople
01-02-2003, 07:56 PM
The same thing happend to me.... It really Sucks....you will get back together my gf said a week the break lasted 3 days and the relationship was way better after we got back together and so far we have been goin out for 1 yr and 1 month on the 6th comeing up....Good Luck To You And Your GF....

Matt....

Ryan
01-02-2003, 08:06 PM
Well when you hang around with the same person for so long you just want distance for awhile. Example- You have been hanging out with your friends for a week streight and then they get anooying ect. Probably like that if she still really likes you. Shes not dumping you so don't worry about it. Good Luck.

4punkswife
01-02-2003, 08:06 PM
I know.. you feel hurt right now.. but to be honest with you.. if she really loved you.. she would not want a break from you for one minute! She wants the break to go do her own thing. So the best advice I have for you.. is to hurry up and get over her! Just think to yourself.. that she isn't good enough for you! There are TONS more ladies out there.. and one that would want you forever.. nonstop! You are better off finding one like that! If not.. she will use you forever etc.. I am serious! Do NOT be upset about this. Do you have kids? Have you made a marriage commitment yet? If not.. tomorrow is FRIDAY>> It is a New Year.. GO OUT WITHOUT HER!!!!>.. make her realize the mistake she is making! Good luck..
just my 2cents.. do what you like :confused:

Kristie

BlazingYamahaYz
01-02-2003, 08:14 PM
sorry man...i dont know what i would do w/o my g/f....altho, right now she is "testing" me to see if i am better than any other guy that she has dated...passing with flying colors so far:D i'm sure u guys will get back together and be better than before...hang in there bro....

01-02-2003, 08:19 PM
well probaly means she wants to fool around with a bunch of other guys and go do what she wants and then she be ready to hang with u more

Ryan
01-02-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
well probaly means she wants to fool around with a bunch of other guys and go do what she wants and then she be ready to hang with u more

LOL, don't say that. Your gonna give this guy the wrong ideah. Just wait and see how it goes.

01-02-2003, 08:27 PM
thats not the wrong idea, no one will admit it but everyone feels like that sometimes no matter how they feel about thier bf or gf its just how strong somebody is which will determine if they need space or not.....or some **** like that

Kadafiy
01-02-2003, 08:59 PM
Listen to 4punks he is 100% right.

DEAL
01-02-2003, 09:06 PM
:huh maaaan where did that come from, last time i was talkin to her she was cool wit everything.
I'll have to fix things again, have a lil chit chat wit her , I'll try not to mess things up.

lilpoppy
01-02-2003, 09:08 PM
The fastes way to get her back is to go get another chick intrested in you and she will come running back if she still has feeling for you.

Rastus
01-02-2003, 09:17 PM
4punkswife is 100% correct.

If she really liked you and all that, she wouldn't want a break.

Go talk to some other women, and she'll probably realize what she's missin!

(Sorry dude, been there, done that..... One thing I think is screwed up is how women are always like "guys are mean".
To tell you the truth, I've seen more women that are mean than guys,lol.)

stupid driver
01-02-2003, 09:24 PM
get a chick that likes quads. hot girls and quads are the best combo:D

2fastandfurious
01-02-2003, 09:40 PM
And we ALL know who that is......
SEE! I did'nt say her name! Yas for me!

roostin_dale
01-02-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by 2fastandfurious
And we ALL know who that is......
SEE! I did'nt say her name! Yas for me!

lmao...we all no u wanted to say QJ.

but roost_maker dont worry..she'll come back sooner or later.

My g/f just moved 3 1/2 hours away a while back but most guys on here just say "get the **** over her your only 14" lol

01-02-2003, 09:52 PM
she wants to mess with other guys.....look at all the other pretty ladies tho...if she dont want u why do u want her....u can stil care for someone and not be with them

z400rider23
01-02-2003, 09:59 PM
Move on.....theres plenty more where she came from:D

Sparky416ex
01-02-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by quad_freak14

lmao...we all no u wanted to say QJ.

but roost_maker dont worry..she'll come back sooner or later.

My g/f just moved 3 1/2 hours away a while back but most guys on here just say "get the **** over her your only 14" lol

dont listen to those guys...they know and have experienced less than you..obviously. my parents met in 6th grade, never split up have been married for 22 years

JabberJaw
01-02-2003, 10:15 PM
Just tell her that everything is fine with you, besides you have a couple other chicks you have been wanting to spend time with anyway, but have been putting them off for her.

If she is ok with that, then you will at least know she isn't coming back. If she does not like it, tell her you don't want to be alone, then let her decide.

2fastandfurious
01-02-2003, 10:33 PM
Ya listen to these guy! CHEAT! :rolleyes:

01-02-2003, 10:35 PM
I know.. you feel hurt right now.. but to be honest with you.. if she really loved you.. she would not want a break from you for one minute! She wants the break to go do her own thing.
Seems like some pretty sound advise to me. Is you listening there roostmaker?

I dont get this stuff where you guys all go crying about your girl leaving like it was the end of the world. Sure be upset and if you really like her fight to keep her but dont be crazy if she just dont like ya cause if you manipulate her into staying with you I guarantee you it will be even worse later on when it all falls apart.

Be glad she is just a GF and not the mother of your kids etc cause all you loose now is a friend but you could be loosing your house kids and 1/2+ of everyting you own for many years to come.

Just be smart and check out some new tail man cause theres plenty of it out there.

Now this one below is nuts.

right now she is "testing" me to see if i am better than any other guy that she has dated...passing with flying colors so far
Blaze, get out now run as fast and far as you can before she gets you any more wrapped around her finger and you become a wussy for life. Ever see those guys trailng behind there women carrying all there packages and pocketbooks etc. well I wonder how well they passed that test :)

Sporttrax400ex
01-02-2003, 10:44 PM
I just go out with them until i get laid and then say somethn happend and leave them until i wanna piece of *** again.and just keep doin that to all the hot girls.

2fastandfurious
01-02-2003, 10:53 PM
Ya Blaze is whacked on crack. Hes my nieghboor and let me jsut tell you.......................

2fastandfurious
01-02-2003, 10:55 PM
his gf isnt bad looking though...........................

roostin_dale
01-02-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Sparky416ex

dont listen to those guys...they know and have experienced less than you..obviously. my parents met in 6th grade, never split up have been married for 22 years

jeesh thats a long time! well, thanks man, i thought id get flamed for posting that.

YZROOSTINYA
01-03-2003, 04:35 AM
i have that shirt

and i have found that using women is much easier than actually liking them.

worry about love when your 30 not 13

you have way to much time and money to invest in TOYS right now!!!!

2fastandfurious
01-03-2003, 06:11 AM
By the time your 30 ur drive has gotta be almost gone! LOL! I agree though. Buy toys now!
-Ben

MSL
01-03-2003, 06:22 AM
The more you chase her the farther she will run. Just be a man and go about your business like it doesnt bother you, go out with friends have a good time and if its ment to be she will be back if not then go find another.

Just dont make a fool of yourself acting like a ussywhipped little boy.

YZROOSTINYA
01-03-2003, 06:25 AM
or you could ride your quad to her house and give her lawn the "TREATMENT":devil

skinrider440
01-03-2003, 11:18 AM
kinda off the subject but i wanna know why it is when your with a girl you can get all the girls numbers, girls come up and talk to you and when you go your seperate ways its like all the women can sence than your single and wont talk to you.

I have tried this experiment i have went to a club and not any girls would come talk to me. THEN i borrowed my dads wedding ring (he wanted to see what would happen) i went to the same club 1 week later and i got about 6 numbers talked to a bunch of girls. and even took one home.

Thats Fuct up

400grl
01-03-2003, 11:30 AM
Girls want what they think is unattainable. Messed up, yeah - but it's true. If it's right there in front of them, they don't want it. They want what other girls want/have - it's a competition thing.......until they get older and wiser. I always wanted the a-holes - had some really sweet boyfriends, but got bored with them. Then dated a string of total @sses......wasn't bored, but wasn't happy, either. Then married one! That was my biggest lesson. After 9 years of being treated like crap because I thought nice guys were boring, I learned and got out of that situation. Now, I'm dating the sweetest, nicest, most unselfish guy I've ever known, and I appreciate the **** out of him - something I wouldn't have done back when I was 20. So.....when you are young and dating young girls, you need to know until a girl has learned a few lessons, most of them are gonna be kind of messed up. If you find one that isn't, hang on to her! ;) And you can definately afford to let the messed up ones go!

YZROOSTINYA
01-03-2003, 11:53 AM
so basically what she is saying is abuse the whoa_man, steel there money, make fun of them, use them for sexual favors and you end up in relationship bliss:D

but i aggree 100% thats why i treat em like dirt, they always come back, people like crack, so i put em down every chance i get.

YZROOSTINYA
01-03-2003, 11:59 AM
but seriously, if there not into, let it go, the one will come in time.

most chicks dig confidence so keep your head up.

i ahve no luck with women so i just ride and stalk, its easier that way,

when there passed from the ruffies and ether there usually isn't any dis-aggreements

Rastus
01-03-2003, 12:23 PM
What sucks is I'm one of those nice guys...:(

A good one will come eventually, until then, I dunno

But the girls wanting something they can't have is true. It's really childish,but go figure.

AtvMxRider
01-03-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by 4punkswife
I know.. you feel hurt right now.. but to be honest with you.. if she really loved you.. she would not want a break from you for one minute! She wants the break to go do her own thing. So the best advice I have for you.. is to hurry up and get over her! Just think to yourself.. that she isn't good enough for you! There are TONS more ladies out there.. and one that would want you forever.. nonstop! You are better off finding one like that! If not.. she will use you forever etc.. I am serious! Do NOT be upset about this. Do you have kids? Have you made a marriage commitment yet? If not.. tomorrow is FRIDAY>> It is a New Year.. GO OUT WITHOUT HER!!!!>.. make her realize the mistake she is making! Good luck..
just my 2cents.. do what you like :confused:

Kristie

I agree with kristie 100%. Move on. I also think Jabber has the right idea.:devil

AtvMxRider
01-03-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Kadafiy
Listen to 4punks he is 100% right.

It's his wife not 4punks.

wilkin250r
01-03-2003, 02:10 PM
If you still like her, why do you have to move on already?

My GF and I were living together, ready to kill each other. Moving out was the best thing I could have done for our relationship.

If you are still on good terms, and you want to spend time with her, do something fun and crazy. Road trips are good, just head out with no plans, and DON"T talk about your relationship. Just go do whatever comes up. Everybody says move on, I say hang on...

01-03-2003, 02:12 PM
You'll never understand women so don't start tryin now..:eek:

400grl
01-03-2003, 02:14 PM
Rico's right! I don't even understand myself!!:eek: :eek: :D

joeroadking
01-03-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by MSL
The more you chase her the farther she will run. Just be a man and go about your business like it doesnt bother you, go out with friends have a good time and if its ment to be she will be back if not then go find another.

exactly what I was going to tell you take it from me, do not call her ,do not acknowledge her hang out with your friends and her girl friends too why not ?your a free a man enjoy yourself.this is the best way to get her back and if she does not come back then it was not meant to be move on ! belive me there is another girl out there who will knock your socks off ! life is like a ferris wheel sometimes your at the top and sometimes you are at the bottom but it will always come around to the top again!!!:D

Ryan
01-03-2003, 02:45 PM
Well when your on your quest finding another girl, Find one thats more of a friend instead of a g/f. Someone who has something in common, sweet, unselfish and goodlooking :D Thats not easy these days though :eek: . Go out with Quadgirl :eek: ;) .

Watch that movie "What Women Want" You might learn something. ;) LOL

AlaskaSpeed
01-03-2003, 06:17 PM
LMAO!!!! Nothing like getting women advice from high school boys.....too damn funny.....:D

AtvMxRider
01-03-2003, 06:24 PM
LMAO Jim!

DGR Designs
01-03-2003, 07:38 PM
man. ima hope for the best here. cause i still do care about her (man she even likes motocross!) and yes we have like everything in common. her parents even like me, and that is unbelievable. i think this is all gonna work out an if not. cry a little, swear a little, kick a little. an go the f*ck to bed. laterz an thanks for all ur advice
~Dave

01-03-2003, 07:47 PM
LMAO!!!! Nothing like getting women advice from high school boys.....too damn funny.....

u been married to damn long to rember what its like:D j/p

all this girl wants to do is go see other guys just dump her and find other females

BlazingYamahaYz
01-03-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by 440EX4me

Now this one below is nuts.

Blaze, get out now run as fast and far as you can before she gets you any more wrapped around her finger and you become a wussy for life. Ever see those guys trailng behind there women carrying all there packages and pocketbooks etc. well I wonder how well they passed that test :)

well i told her to forget the stupid test crap, and she has...

4punksdad
01-03-2003, 09:48 PM
I don't understand them either...............one day she is bi@tchin at me for spending so much time here..........the next day she is posting too!

:macho

01-03-2003, 10:05 PM
well i told her to forget the stupid test crap, and she has... :D LMAO well at least theres some hope for you :)

I don't understand them either...............one day she is bi@tchin at me for spending so much time here..........the next day she is posting too!

Too funny :D

AtvMxRider
01-05-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
Rico's right! I don't even understand myself!!:eek: :eek: :D
LMAO:D

phatswinn
01-05-2003, 04:27 PM

well, if its that, have a orgy with 15 girls for 10 days straight, when my girlfrind dumped me after 2 years and 6 months i met someone a day after that was wwayy better than she could every be, sometimes gf's are just a waste of time, but only if ur not getting laid

DGR Designs
01-06-2003, 01:17 PM
well it's all good now. me an her are back togeather. i had one big missunderstanding that was all. she didn't mean to say what she did about the blaming thing if anything happened. shes told me it was all an honest mistake. i called her and now just tellin ya'z all the good news! and she supports me all the way with racing in this new upcoming season!:D man i never thought about bad things happening so much in my life untill this all happened. so all youz who said she just wanted to fool around with other dudes were wrong. blahh! :blah and to those who told me to hang in there (which i did) thanks g'day ya'll!
~Dave

forum
01-06-2003, 03:39 PM
good to hear. And to alsakaspeed. Taking advice from a highschool kid isn't the wrong thing to do. Roost maker is porobaly in high school! and like 400grl said. most of them are cracked when they are younger! My advice for you roost_maker is to always remember what she capable of. not as a bad thing, just remember...

Rastus
01-06-2003, 07:58 PM
Is it a common thing for parents to think teenagers are dumb?

I mean,, no offense...but i'm no where dumb...If I were dumb I wouldn't have totally rebuilt my quad.

So what? were younger? that doesn't give you the right to say we don't know women or what-ever.

Sorry for the Rant....just makes me mad
:grr

4punksdad
01-06-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Rastus

I mean,, no offense...but i'm no where dumb...If I were dumb I wouldn't have totally rebuilt my quad.

So what? were younger? that doesn't give you the right to say we don't know women or what-ever.

rastas...........you just responded like a typical teenager. How could you possibly know women? You might think you know a few girls..........but you don't know women. None of do,,,,,,,,,,,as much as some folks might lead you to believe otherwise.
Its not about being dumb or how old you are. Its an experience thing.
we were all teenagers & we all thought we knew everything...............jim is just speaking from experience........LOL

rant back on if you like.........but don't take it personal.

01-06-2003, 08:17 PM
i think im a smarter than most, i agree with 4 punks, parents know alot more than us thier alot older, there right almost all the time and i know but i still think im right most of the time:huh

01-06-2003, 08:38 PM
why dont all you all young and old-r fess up to the truth that you dont know sheet about them women, hel most dont nothing bout themselves so how you gonna figure out somethin that doesnt know what it wants for more than five minutes:D :blah

AlaskaSpeed
01-06-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Rastus

4punks hit the nail on the head...he knew what I meant. We were young, KNEW we knew it all; lol....etc. When you are really grown up, you will be wise enough to listen to those that have more experience and wisdom than you do.....no need to get mad....:D
I have been married 12 years and have been through more than any teenager has in that time...from my dad dying suddenly at 46 years old to losing grandparents, etc....so don't think that us older guys are just speaking off the cuff......
Last resort, you can just not reply if you don't agree with something...sometimes silence makes ya look smarter.......:devil

AtvMxRider
01-06-2003, 09:12 PM
why dont all you all young and old-r fess up to the truth that you dont know sheet about them women, hel most dont nothing bout themselves so how you gonna figure out somethin that doesnt know what it wants for more than five minutes:D :blah

WTF did he just say?

QuadJunkies
01-07-2003, 12:42 AM
Rico's right! I don't even understand myself!!:eek: :eek: :D LMAO....BOY... Aint that the truth!:p Must be all that hormone thing huh 400grl...;)

01-07-2003, 03:04 AM
WTF did he just say?

:) Funny stuff :) I had to read that real slow to remember what I meant, guess I wasnt watching what I was writing LOL.

Its possibly the secret to understanding that we dont understand nothing about women.

QJ, we understand you though ;)

QuadJunkies
01-07-2003, 06:38 AM

:) Funny stuff :) I had to read that real slow to remember what I meant, guess I wasnt watching what I was writing LOL.

Its possibly the secret to understanding that we dont understand nothing about women.

QJ, we understand you though ;) LOL... Good..WEll Im glad somone does..:p

01-07-2003, 07:46 AM
thinking about lenny's story ...from new year eve..
wonder if anyone UNDERSTOOD her ?:blah

01-07-2003, 08:36 AM
LOL... Good..WEll Im glad somone does.. Well maybe Jim and Joe were right and you get better at this with time :) oh and stop putting that tongue out :)

thinking about lenny's story ...from new year eve.. wonder if anyone UNDERSTOOD her ? Oh I think they did but dont ever forget most importantly it was "BeLow Me" :D

SGA
01-07-2003, 12:14 PM
I read all five pages.. I am now an expert on women.:)

QuadJunkies
01-07-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I read all five pages.. I am now an expert on women.:) well, if your an expert on women.. then your a lot of girls dream!!!:)

01-07-2003, 01:32 PM
expert huh ..its only a dream !!!:huh

bansheeguy77
01-07-2003, 03:32 PM
go read a cosmo

01-07-2003, 07:18 PM
a girl at school craped her pants when she was drunk:(

01-07-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
go read a cosmo
you read it ?...lmao i look at the babes & toss it ...lol:blah

01-08-2003, 12:01 AM
Ok here is secret #1

:blah

QuadJunkies
01-08-2003, 12:03 AM
Ok here is secret #1

:blah LMAO... 2'rs.... Im not even gonna ask what you meant by that last comment...:p

4punksdad
01-08-2003, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LMAO... 2'rs.... Im not even gonna ask what you meant by that last comment...:p

:p :o :p :o :p

01-08-2003, 06:14 AM
a girl at school craped her pants when she was drunk:(

ROFLMAO,,were did that come from????:huh

Were you there when she did this and did you help her clean up???

01-08-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LMAO... 2'rs.... Im not even gonna ask what you meant by that last comment...:p :huh
amazing where the mind .....can wonder to:blah ;)

400grl
01-08-2003, 08:52 AM
I read Maxim :D

Yeah - and wtf on the whole girl/pants thing!!!???

01-08-2003, 09:06 AM
I read Maxim :D

Yeah - and wtf on the whole girl/pants thing!!!???
yupper I subscribe to Maxim too,,, Maxim rocks ....
see the "trikke" this month?

you can check out www.trikke.com

400grl
01-08-2003, 09:08 AM
nooooooo....I haven't gotten it yet this month. I get it for the b/f when I go shopping, then I read it before he gets to it! :D

bansheeguy77
01-08-2003, 03:00 PM
actually yes i do read cosmo lol....i usually borrow my 1 friends and me and my friends sit in study hall and read it....they got some funny stories in there lol.

BlazingYamahaYz
01-11-2003, 08:36 AM
my g/f just told me that we shoudl break up, because she was bored with me, and that she will have no time for going out becuase she is in softball.........i tried to work it out, but she just wont budge on her decision....i guess its best to just be friends, rather than be mad at her...we are still going to prom together though, so maybe all hope is not lost....