PDA

View Full Version : NEED bike hauled to unadilla national!!!

hutchmx92
05-10-2009, 05:30 PM
got one bike i need hauled for unadilla im located in louisiana anyone in eastern texas or near fort polk louisiana im a hour and half north of lake charles to give u a idea ill pay whats needed i need the bike up there by friday morning before practice starts let me know just one bike and a box of gear

400exrider707
05-10-2009, 06:46 PM
Not sure how desperate you are, but I'm only about 45 min from Unadilla... you could ship it here and I could drive it there for you...

What's the dates for Unadilla?

hutchmx92
05-10-2009, 06:48 PM
ya i thought about that but like my buddy is only 20 min from the track im flying up to his house to run this race if i dont get my bike up there im running his completly stocker ltr haha but i cant afford to pay that much it would prolly be like 500 to ship it up there but thanks man

400exrider707
05-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by hutchmx92
ya i thought about that but like my buddy is only 20 min from the track im flying up to his house to run this race if i dont get my bike up there im running his completly stocker ltr haha but i cant afford to pay that much it would prolly be like 500 to ship it up there but thanks man

Well that's cool. Look into it though if you get in a bind. I've had sleds shipped before from out of state (wisconsin) for under $300.

If you crate it yourself and have it shipped to a place with a loading dock it wouldn't be that bad. Just a suggestion.

quadracer707
05-11-2009, 03:16 PM
I used them last year to ship quad from my work in PA. to my son in Orlando, you have acutual people bidding on this, it goes from high to real low, like an auction reversed. E bay I think actually runs this, it was delivered in 24hours for around $250, they even give refrences you can call & make sure they are legit. To ship quad should be cheaper, my winner had a 40' trailer with household furniture & a pick up truck inside he was hauling he put quad in the back of the truck & we tied it down.

Ken

May 11, 2009 1:30 PM
From: "uShip" <TruckingNews@uship.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: maurersbittersweet@yahoo.comHaving trouble viewing this email? View it here.
My uShip | List a Shipment

Use uShip to Ship Your Bike

Motorcycle rally season is upon us and uShip.com is the best way to get your bike to the main event. Sure, we'd all rather ride, but a long trip across the country isn't always feasible. Dealers and exhibitors also need to get inventory to and from the rally. uShip can help you get your bikes and gear to these upcoming events:

Myrtle Beach Spring Bike Week - Myrtle Beach, SC, May 8-17
Aspen Cash Motorcycle Rally - Ruidoso, NM, May 14-17
Americade Bike Rally - Lake George, NY, June 1-6
Republic of Texas Biker Rally - Austin, TX, June 11-14
Laconia Motorcycle Week - Laconia, NH, June 13-21
Sturgis Motorcycle Rally - Sturgis, SD, August 3-9

Find Out Now >

Featured Listings

uShip members have a diverse set of tastes when it comes to motorcycles. We see all sorts of bikes shipped through the uShip marketplace by individuals and dealers. Here are some of our recent favorites:

Harley
Cruising Bike Honda
Performance
Bike Yamaha
Dirt Bike

Use uShip to Ship Your Bike

uShip was recently featured on Cycle Trader Insider, the official blog of Cycle Trader Magazine.
Read Article >

Revved up About uShip Savings

2008 Honda CBR
shipped from NY to TX
for $400

"I was drooling over a bike at the right price, but thought shipping it across the country would be prohibitive and would cancel out all the savings. The dealer recommended uShip, so I decided to give it a try..."

Read Article >

Plan Ahead: Book
Your Summer Move

If you're planning on moving your home or office this summer, now is a great time to book your mover. Moving rates will rise faster than summer temperatures, but many moving companies will reward you with better rates if you book early. Just remember to provide an accurate inventory to help your mover make an accurate bid.

Check It Out >

5 Most Popular Brands of Motorcycles on uShip

We hope you've enjoyed this edition of uShip Delivered! You have received this newsletter because this email is associated with
an account on uShip.com. If you no longer wish to receive these types of emails, please adjust your communication preferences.

uShip and the uShip logo are trademarks of uShip, Inc. (c) 2009. All rights reserved.

mjc597
05-12-2009, 02:13 PM
heck yeah.. uship.com is awesome!! my wife and i just moved from central new york down to clarksville arkansas.. and we needed a john deere tractor moved. we went on their and put in a request, and we had all kinds of people bid. and they have great references and stuff too!! we got it moved for less than half the price it would have cost us to have an actual moving company do it !! i would check them out for sure !!!!