PDA

View Full Version : good people

JR3
05-10-2009, 06:58 AM
dehner47 and lonnie from this site came down to my track yesterday.lonnie was here at 9 ready to shovel haha. what a bunch of polite and respectful guys. just one more reason why this sport/atv racing is the best and thanks for the help again lonnie i know you love them yamahas haha. welcome back any time fellas.

Sjorge450R
05-10-2009, 03:11 PM
i will bring two shovels and will be there at 8am tomorrow? lol

lonnie1977
05-10-2009, 07:27 PM
Thanks. had a good time. I'll be back again to shovel and move some trees. Wish I would have remebered to bring my camera. Thanks again

dehner47
05-11-2009, 07:17 AM
next time i'll do all the shoveling. you guys can just sit back and relax. me and my brother will have to put in our time to make up for getting up there so late. next time i'll make sure we cut out a few :bandit: the night before so i can get up on time. haha

but for real, thanks for everything bro. we had a great time and did some great riding with some great people. cant wait to come back up there. hopefully with my bike this time. the damn 110 just doesn't cut it on your track. jumps are way to big. haha

it was awesome to meet both you guys and cant wait to get together again sometime soon and rip it up with both of you's.

maybe next time spencer wont crash :devil:

dirtbike&quad
05-11-2009, 08:56 AM
ill come with my camera next time...dont worry guys. i just need to get my quad up and running. damn rear bearings!! its always something.

and if i came earlier...i would have shoveled james haha but we got there so damn late

JR3
05-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Haha Well guys looks like next time is happening very soon. this saturday is the next ride date. and stop crying dehner u coulda made some of them jumps haha. and mike this saturday you can come down and take some photos if you want but get that damn 450r up and runnin if u need help with the bearings or anything just bring it here saturday got plenty of people willing to help

Bryson#221
05-12-2009, 09:38 AM
Nice post!

It's cool seeing people recognizing others for doing stuff like this. Way to represent exriders!

Props to ya and the boys that helped! :D

dirtbike&quad
05-12-2009, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by JR3
Haha Well guys looks like next time is happening very soon. this saturday is the next ride date. and stop crying dehner u coulda made some of them jumps haha. and mike this saturday you can come down and take some photos if you want but get that damn 450r up and runnin if u need help with the bearings or anything just bring it here saturday got plenty of people willing to help

yeah they told me they would...but im gettin a 250r anyways :devil:

JR3
05-12-2009, 12:29 PM
yea buddy i checked my mail that bike is sick do that trade up asap so u can finally rip it up

MX MaNiAc 06
05-12-2009, 12:45 PM
It's surprising sometimes how good of people we have in our sport. I've had bike riders over to my track that mess up my ruts then b!tch about them..

dehner47
05-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
It's surprising sometimes how good of people we have in our sport. I've had bike riders over to my track that mess up my ruts then b!tch about them..

thats just plain ignorant to do something like that. if someone is cool enough to let you ride at his or her house, atleast respect the owners and the property. and i could care less if there was no jumps at all. theres no need to ***** about someones track. hell, there obviously there cause they have no other place to ride. tell them to go buy some land and build there own track if they dont like yours :grr:

Bryson#221
05-12-2009, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by dehner47
thats just plain ignorant to do something like that. if someone is cool enough to let you ride at his or her house, atleast respect the owners and the property. and i could care less if there was no jumps at all. theres no need to ***** about someones track. hell, there obviously there cause they have no other place to ride. tell them to go buy some land and build there own track if they dont like yours :grr:

x2..they sound like the type of people who would sue you for wrecking on your track.

You just need new friends! ..We're just virtual, but virtual works :D

dehner47
05-12-2009, 01:28 PM
those are exactly the kinda "people" that sue for getting hurt on someones property. the same kinda "people" that are ruining this sport.

and sometimes virtual friends are the best friends. and sometime virtual friends become real life friends. like JR3 and lonnie77. both great guys that i got to know on here, got to get together and ride a bit with and now have a few more friends for life:D

you gotta love this sport we call quad riding/racing. some of the greatest people you will ever meet are involved in this sport. and i can honestly say, its more like a family then friends.

Bryson#221
05-12-2009, 01:37 PM
and i can honestly say, its more like a family then friends.

So true.

I feel closer to you guys every time I open up Exriders :p

dehner47
05-12-2009, 01:43 PM
i totally agree with you. sometimes its better to talk with you guys and girls over talking to the ignorant people in my office. hell, and even better then my so called friends. real friends dont do some of the things my so called friends have done to me. i know yall would never do me wrong like they did/do:D

i should post some stories on the FML website. then the rest of the world can laugh at me like i been laughing at all there stories
:devil:

Bryson#221
05-12-2009, 01:51 PM
i totally agree with you. sometimes its better to talk with you guys and girls over talking to the ignorant people in my office. hell, and even better then my so called friends. real friends dont do some of the things my so called friends have done to me. i know yall would never do me wrong like they did/do:D

It's getting all warm and fuzzy in this joint.

GROUP HUGGG :D

dehner47
05-12-2009, 01:58 PM
ahhhhhhhhh theres nothing better then a group hug session :D :devil: ;)

Mxjunkie
05-12-2009, 04:05 PM
you guys better watch ticey... he's a little crazy :eek2:

carsonica
05-12-2009, 06:22 PM
i feel the love

JR3
05-12-2009, 09:31 PM
hah wow how touching i was actually thinking that when u were here i was like wow dude someone who totally understands me . but i know ashley is a girl obviously and all but she didnt have to get all lovey dovey about it haha. and joshie poo id have to agree with u on the crazy thing haha

JR3
05-14-2009, 04:09 PM
looks like we are gonna have good weather saturday. im pumped :macho