PDA

View Full Version : Need a MID-RANGE exhaust

IcutMetl
05-09-2009, 10:24 AM
So I just got my top end put back on; a .060" overbore and midrange port. Went together real well, and am using the thin part of the gasket sandwich to get the compression up. Got to putting my FMF Fatty exhaust on, and noticed that the headpipe wasn't fitting- it kept hitting a frame rail. I had bought the FMF off a guy on ebay- didn't know what years it fit, but came off his Lonestar frame. Can't blame him; I took a chance.

SO, now I have an FMF Fatty plus silencer, AND a Paul Turner Hi-Rev pipe and silencer (that I don't want to put back on) that aren't going to do anything for me.

Does anybody have a good pipe & silencer combo for sale? I'd ideally like an ESR TRX-5, P.T. Race/Eliminator, CT Midrange, LRD...etc.

Also would be willing to trade for the above mentioned exhausts.

So much for riding this weekend!!!!

infrontofu
05-09-2009, 10:57 AM
i have a psi midrange pipe complete from front to back it is a midrange pipe that still revs very good.the chrome where u can see it looks good but the rest is getting oxadized and rust spots.silencer repacked last week with the moose brand packing material.great pipe hits hard in the middle.75 shipped to your door it is listed on e bay but i will end it if u want it.

Rich250RRacer
05-09-2009, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by IcutMetl
So I just got my top end put back on; a .060" overbore and midrange port. Went together real well, and am using the thin part of the gasket sandwich to get the compression up. Got to putting my FMF Fatty exhaust on, and noticed that the headpipe wasn't fitting- it kept hitting a frame rail. I had bought the FMF off a guy on ebay- didn't know what years it fit, but came off his Lonestar frame. Can't blame him; I took a chance.

SO, now I have an FMF Fatty plus silencer, AND a Paul Turner Hi-Rev pipe and silencer (that I don't want to put back on) that aren't going to do anything for me.

Does anybody have a good pipe & silencer combo for sale? I'd ideally like an ESR TRX-5, P.T. Race/Eliminator, CT Midrange, LRD...etc.

Also would be willing to trade for the above mentioned exhausts.

So much for riding this weekend!!!!

Is your PT Hi-rev pipe chrome?

leager-n-ky
05-10-2009, 04:49 AM
I have an LRD, and ESR both chrome.