PDA

View Full Version : Dont forget your Mommies!!

QuadJunkies
05-08-2009, 05:56 PM
I actually almost forgot myself that its Mothers Day wk end!! lol

Make sure you all tell your Mom's how special they are and treat her to something special. ;)

Im getting a foot massage and a day at the salon tomorrow, then off to a race ! :blah:

JJs450r
05-08-2009, 06:05 PM
already spent 100 buck to have her yukon detailed

QuadJunkies
05-08-2009, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by JJs450r
already spent 100 buck to have her yukon detailed

I HATE washing the truck-thats a REALLY good gift! :D

Quad18star
05-08-2009, 06:52 PM
My mom wanted some margarita glasses ( she like to host and entertain) so I got her some for mothers day and her birthday which is the 11th. Also got her some fancy shot glasses . LOL

I'm not sure what to get Mel, but I want to get her something special after everything that we've been through with the loss of our daughter in March. Any suggestions? She's already got a gift certificate for a day at the Spa.

QuadJunkies
05-08-2009, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
My mom wanted some margarita glasses ( she like to host and entertain) so I got her some for mothers day and her birthday which is the 11th. Also got her some fancy shot glasses . LOL

I'm not sure what to get Mel, but I want to get her something special after everything that we've been through with the loss of our daughter in March. Any suggestions? She's already got a gift certificate for a day at the Spa.

Brandons Bday is tomorrow.
I cant believe hes going to be 12 ! :eek2:
I think thats why I almost spaced Mothers day as I have been running with my head cut off trying to get a few things he wanted .

Quad18star
05-08-2009, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Brandons Bday is tomorrow.
I cant believe hes going to be 12 ! :eek2:
I think thats why I almost spaced Mothers day as I have been running with my head cut off trying to get a few things he wanted .

One more year and the attitude starts !!!!:p

QuadJunkies
05-08-2009, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
One more year and the attitude starts !!!!:p

One more year?
Its already there! :p lol